Yamaha Marine Group announced today the launch of an all-new YamahaOutboards.com website designed to provide consumers and dealers with an even better online experience from Yamaha.
“This new site represents much friendlier navigation and access to the key information that is most important to our Yamaha Outboard customers,” said Frank Wilhelm, Advertising Manager, Yamaha Marine Group. “During this new site build, we kept several objectives top-of-mind including easy access to information about our outboards, dealers and performance bulletins. Now, site visitors can find everything they need in two or three clicks. Whether customers are looking to repower or planning to buy a new outboard and boat package, the site has all of the information organized in a manner that is quick and easy to locate.”
The all-new YamahaOutboards.com leverages technology to work harder for users, such as providing smarter Performance Bulletin and Dealer Locator sections. The site’s navigation was designed after careful analysis of the most visited pages from the previous website. This ensures the design is effective and easier to navigate for all users. In addition, the site’s look and feel is more lifestyle driven, invoking the joy of boating.
The new YamahaOutboards.com features:
- All-new modular design with improved content flow and even more content-rich pages
- Outboards organized by horsepower and technology for easier navigation
- Desktop, tablet and mobile device compatibility and responsiveness
- Simpler, more visually driven navigation to reach desired content in fewer clicks
- Improved Dealer Locator with automatic location detection
- New Performance Bulletin interface with greater analytics for boat builders
- Redesigned Events and Demo Tour sections
- Expanded video content, seamlessly integrated into product information
- Digital experience that reinforces Yamaha’s signature performance and reliability
- Cowling sliders on product pages to showcase what’s underneath
“With these new enhancements, the site becomes even more dynamic and brings a new level of interaction and engagement for customers seeking information about Yamaha Outboards,” continued Wilhelm. “As we move forward, we will continue to add new features, functionality and content.”
Yamaha Marine products are marketed throughout the United States and around the world. Yamaha Marine Group, based in Kennesaw, Ga., supports its 2,000 U.S. dealers and boat builders with marketing, training and parts for Yamaha’s full line of products and strives to be the industry leader in reliability, technology and customer service. Yamaha Marine is the only outboard brand to have earned the NMMA® Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Award every year since its inception. To learn more, visit www.YamahaOutboards.com.