The Komodo SS has been a staple in the saltwater baitcast market for several years with its 350 and 450 size reels dominating the saltwater scene. Now with the new 200 size Komodo SS, they Komodo family looks to dominate all the way inshore.
Okuma Komodo SS Features
- Stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength
- Precision machine cut stainless steel pinion gear
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel drive and spool shafts
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplates
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating process
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Multi-disc high output Carbonite drag system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 350 size: 6HPB+1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- 450 size: 7HPB+1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings
- Dual anti-reverse for maximum reliability
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- 6-pin Velocity Control casting system
- Synchronized levelwind optimized for braided line
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- Available in both right and left hand retrieve
- On/Off clicker for trolling, chunking or bait fishing
- Komodo SS reels are backed by a 3-year limited warranty
The Komodo SS 200 Baitcast Reels have a retail price of $219.99 and backed by a 3-year warranty. For more information, please visit www.okumafishingusa.com.
Learn more about Okuma on BD.