Does Dad really need another tie? How about the gift of knowing Sea Tow has Dad’s back while boating!
Father’s Day, which falls on June 21st this year, can be one of the hardest holidays to shop for, especially if Dad already has everything he needs. But if he’s a boater, Mom and kids don’t have to resort to buying Dad yet another necktie this year. Give him something he could really use instead – a one-year Sea Tow Gold Card Membership.
Sea Tow is Peace of Mind
It’s a gift that could save the day for Dad, his fishing buddies, or for the whole family if there should be a problem with the boat out on the water this year. And even if Dad never needs to call Sea Tow for on-water assistance, his Sea Tow Gold Card Membership will give him access to the many exclusive discounts, services and benefits offered by Sea Tow Services International, Inc. and its many Sea Tow Savings Club partners.
A great present for Dad whether he’s a new boater or an old salt, a one-year Sea Tow Gold Card Gift Membership is priced at $169 (just 46 cents a day) and comes in a special Sea Tow Gift Box. It’s also easy to buy online at www.seatow.com/membership/give-a-gift.
Once activated, Dad’s Sea Tow Gold Card Gift Membership will bring him Peace of Mind on the Water™ knowing a U.S. Coast Guard-licensed Sea Tow Captain is just a VHF radio or phone call away. Now, thanks to the free Sea Tow App for iPhones and Droids, Dad also can call Sea Tow’s 24-Hour Dispatch Center with the swipe of a finger on the app’s screen.
Carried by 95 percent of Sea Tow members, the Sea Tow Gold Card covers the member on every boat he or she owns, rents, charters, leases or borrows. It entitles the member to an unparalleled number of privileges, including:
- Priority service, free towing, jump starts and fuel drops
- Free dock-to-dock tows for the member’s primary vessel
- No distance or dollar limits in the member’s home area (the geographical area served by his or her local Sea Tow franchise)
- Universal Towing Coverage, which covers members in regions not yet served by a Sea Tow franchise by providing an industry-leading $5,000 out-of-all-areas coverage
- 24/7 access to experienced Sea Tow Captains for navigational assistance, sea condition reports, float plans, tidal and community information
- Exclusive member benefits, including deals and discounts on valuable goods and services, through Sea Tow’s Savings Club
- Members-only offers on marine insurance, financing, Trailer Care and more.
To order a Sea Tow Gift Membership, all you need to do is call 800-4-SEATOW or visit www.seatow.com/membership/give-a-gift.
Photo Credit: Sea Tow Facebook