Yum-Bang! Rock Fish Ceviche Recipe
Yanni Hassir of Fisherman’s Belly says, “Home from a fishing trip with a bag full of rockfish fillets? Here’s a fast, easy and unforgettable ceviche recipe; Yum Bang Fish Ceviche. We served this ceviche at a party. People couldn’t stop talking about it. It’s made with papaya, fresh rockfish, white and green onions, and ketchup! Find this fish ceviche recipe, and more at Fishermansbelly.com.”
- 1 pound rockfish fillets
- ¼ Medium papaya diced
- 4 Stalks green onions chopped
- ½ White onion diced
- 1 Bundle cilantro chopped
- 6 Limes juiced
- 2 Oranges juiced
- 6 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. of salt
- 1 Tbsp. of coarse black pepper
- Start by adding the papaya, green onions, white onions, and cilantro into a large mixing bowl.
- Now add the fish. Squeeze in the lime and orange juice, and finally add the ketchup. Make sure your liquid (lime & orange juice, plus ketchup) is just covering the ceviche mix. Mix, add the salt and pepper, then mix one more time.
- Refrigerate for one hour, then serve. Yummy!!
Make sure to share this awesome fish ceviche recipe and Yanni’s other recipes with your friends!
This dish will go great with another one of Yanni’s creations Mexican Fish Soup.