There are a million poke recipes. Some spicy, some tangy and some sweet. This recipe is on the sweeter side but can be made spicier according to your individual taste so adjust spices as needed.
You can add your favorite spice or sauce to give it your own flair.
- 3-ounces sesame oil
- 6-ounces teriyaki
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- Sesame Seeds to taste
- 3-ounces soy
- 1 Cucumber (diced)
- 3 Whole green onion (chopped)
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Sriracha (to taste)
- 1 Bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 6-ounces Yuzu Japanese dressing
- 1-pound cubed fish
- We prefer to use yellowfin or yellowtail for this recipe, but it could be used for just about any fish.
- Cube fish into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Add all liquids to the bowl of fish
- Add all diced or chopped ingredients except Avocado
- Mix by folding all ingredients together.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Add Avocado and fold into poke.
- Garnish with sesame seeds Serve with fried wontons, crackers or corn chips.
- Adjust the seasoning to fit your tastes