Chef and avid angler, Matt Moyer of Southern California is well versed at preparing fish in many ways. Here he shares an Island Style ceviche recipe that is sure to whisk your senses to a more tropical place.
Island Style Ceviche Recipe Ingredients
- 1 1/2# Fish (Mahi Mahi, Bass, Snapper)/Medium Dice
- 1/2 C Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 C Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/3 C Coconut Cream or Coconut Milk
- 1 ea. Mango/Small Dice
- 1/2 ea. Pineapple/Cored/Grilled/Chilled/Medium Dice
- 1 ea. Jalapeno/Seeded/Small Dice
- 2 T Cilantro/Chopped
- 2 ea. Green Onion/Cut Thinly on Bias
- Kosher Salt/Black Pepper/Furikake to taste
Submerge Fish in lime. Stir every 15 minutes. Drain off lime juice after 1 hour. Mix all ingredients together and serve with taro chips.
Baja Style Ceviche!
Kick back with a taste of Baja in this fresh ceviche recipe from Matt Moyer of Southern California.
Check out the Bubba website to check out all of their knife options!