This is very popular in Hawaii and throughout the Pacific Islands. There are hundreds of renditions of poke, the traditional being raw sushi grade tuna with a variety of seasonings and sauces. The combinations are endless. Loin out your tuna making sure all blood lines are trimmed out, dice it into ¾ inch cubes.
- 1 pound tuna loin cut into ¾-inch cubes
- ½ cup finely chopped sweet onion
- ¼ cup green onion chopped
- ½ tsp. ginger paste
- 2 tsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. liquid honey
- 2 kiwi fruit, 1 chopped, and 1 for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. white sesame seeds
- Loin out your tuna making sure all bloodlines are trimmed out, dice it into ¾-inch cubes.
- Mix all of the above and refrigerate until ready to serve.