Chef Matt Moyer loves to fish, but man can he also cook. Here he shares a simple twist on classic fish recipes with his Cold Smoked Ceviche recipe.
Cold Smoked Ceviche Ingredients
- 1 1/2# Fish (Grouper, Bass, Snapper)/Large Dice
- 1/2 C Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/2 C Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 C Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 C Tomato/Small Dice
- 1 C Red Onion/Small Dice
- 1 ea. Jalapeno/Seeded/Small Dice
- 1 C Avocado/Medium Dice
- Kosher Salt/Black Pepper to taste
Add Sugar to fish and mix, making sure fish is coated. Set Traeger on Smoke. Place fish in a pan with ice below in another pan. Smoke for 1 hour. Remove fish and add Lime, Lemon, and Orange Juice. Stir every 15 minutes. Drain off juices after 1 hour. Mix all ingredients together and serve with on a tostada shell as an appetizer or starter.
Island Style Ceviche
If you’re longing for some island time, check out this recipe for ceviche that will make you feel like you’re already there.
Check out the Bubba website to check out all of their knife options!