The Jose Wejebe Foundation does amazing work making dreams come true for many who are in a bad situation. The Foundation works with multiple organizations to refer individuals that can benefit from a day on the water. Those include Make A Wish, the Outdoor Dream Foundation, the VA Hospital of Miami, and Wesley House.
Jose Wejebe had a big heart for helping people and giving back, now Power Pole has joined the effort and sponsored a great raffle to help essential workers who could really use a break!
RAFFLE WEBSITE: Jwfpowerpole.givesmart.com
The pinnacle of performance and unrivaled precision craftsmanship is here. The Power-Pole Blade Edition is STRONGER, FASTER, BETTER. Securely stop on command in up to 10 feet and position yourself perfectly using the integrated C-Monster control system. The rugged Everflex® spike is virtually unbreakable and stows away quickly and quietly into the pocket design on this slick aerodynamic model. Step up your game and go with the Blade Edition – tested for toughness and refined for extreme durability.
The funds raised will go towards a dream fishing trip for a selected essential worker (and guest) who’s felt the hard effects of COVID-19.
Buy a ticket to help us set up a trip-of-a-lifetime for a deserving “essential” healthcare worker and guest!
- Prize: 2 Limited Edition Power-Poles in Powder Blue, 8 ft. Blade, with “Spanish Fly logo
- 1 ticket for $20, unlimited purchases starting on July 1, 2020, through August 31, 2020
- 1 winner will be randomly drawn on September 1, 2020, and announced on Facebook
- Only 1,000 tickets will be sold
- More details on the fishing trip guest to follow
Are you or someone you know putting yourself at risk as a healthcare worker on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic? The Foundation and Power-Pole want to take you and a guest on a fishing trip of a lifetime as soon as it’s safe to travel!
With the funds raised from the Power-Pole Raffle, we’ll cover the following costs for the trip:
- Travel cost to the Florida Keys
- Accommodations for 5 days, 4 nights
- Fish for 2 days with guides who are itching to get out on the water
- Educational Keys experience