- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 pound cooked crab meat
- 1/2 cup sliced hearts of palm
- 1/2 cup orange segments
- 3 cup watercress leaves, torn
- Toasted pepitas
- Candied jalapeños, diced
- 1/2/ cup orange juice
- 11/2 Tsp. orange zest
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup toasted pepitas
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro
- 1 Tsp. habanero, stemmed and seeded
- 1 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Toss together the watercress with the quinoa, oranges, hearts of palm, and dressing.
- Top each salad with crab and garnish with toasted pepitas and candied jalapeños.
- Process all of the above ingredients in a blender, adding the oil slowly until smooth.
Photo Credit: Collaboration Kitchen