Oysters With Tomatillo Granita
- 1 pound tomatillos, peeled and clean
- 3 Limes, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper, coarse ground
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
Salt can be optional when using oysters high in salinity
- Puree all ingredients in food processor blender until liquefied, strain through a fine wire mesh.
- Pour into a shallow pan and freeze until it begins to set.
- Scrape with a fork to break up the chunks.
- Refreeze and repeat with the scraping until completely frozen.
- Spoon onto the oyster in the half shell and serve immediately
Check out more recipes for fish, seafood and wild game on BD.