New Tenzing Pack
The folks at Tenzing just keep coming up with improved designs to help hunters be more effective and comfortable as they pursue their targets. This pack for turkey hunting will be no exception, and is going to be officially presented to the industry at the upcoming Archery Trade Association (ATA) Show and the SHOT Show.
Old school turkey hunting preaches roosting the birds, setting up close, staying put and placing trust in your scouting and calling – not a bad option for hunters with limited hunting ground during the early season.
Plenty of birds are killed this way, but things change quickly as the season progresses and turkeys become less predictable. Hunting pressure and breeding competition will knock a tom out of his pattern faster than a load of copper-plated fives leaves the barrel.
Once gobblers show signs of henning-up or hanging-up, experienced turkey hunters turn to mobility as their key to harvest.
“Running and gunning” is a demanding technique, too, requiring a quarter-mile stalk, 100-yard dash or 50-yard belly crawl at any given moment. Combine this with turkey hunting’s gear-intensive nature, and you’ll need a specialized pack that is up to the task.
Industry-leading Tenzing Outdoors provides high-tech, hunter-friendly packs for every hunting situation, and their new TZ TP14 Turkey Pack represents the ultimate in function and comfort for today’s turkey hunter. Whether setting up “old school” or “running and gunning”, the one-of-a-kind TZ TP14 keeps calls, shells, decoys and other critical gear secure and accessible while allowing its wearer to sit motionless in total comfort.
The Tenzing TZ TP14 Turkey Pack is available in Realtree Xtra and Mossy Oak Obsession. With two silent, spring-loaded legs and a padded seat with clever, magnetic fasteners, the pack quickly and quietly converts into a self-supported hunting chair, which lets you sit comfortably amongst the thick stuff without a tree or log to lean against. Gear remains at the ready in 28 specialized pockets, including dedicated compartments for box calls, diaphragm calls, slates and shells. When it’s time to move, the chair disappears in a flash as pack, gear and hunter move efficiently to the next set-up.
When the hunt is finished, the TZ TP14 Turkey Pack provides ample room to tote your tom inside its expandable turkey pocket, while a hunter orange safety pullover identifies and provides self-preservation on the walk out. A lightweight aluminum frame, channeled and air-cooled back pad and contoured fit dual waistband straps combine to make sure it’s not only the most successful hunt ever, but also the easiest.
- Structured Internal Aluminum Frame
- Spring Loaded, Adjustable Aluminum Legs
- Fold Down Padded Seat with Magnetic Fasteners
- Padded Backrest
- Dual Waistband Strap for Contoured Fit
- H2O Compatible (3-Liter)
- Channeled, Air-Cooled Back Pad
- Detachable Pocket Design for Customizable Hunts
- Specialized Box Call Pocket with Paddle Silencer
- Two Padded Pockets for Slate Calls with Three Striker Holders
- Three Pockets for Locator Calls
- Five Easy Access Sleeves for Diaphragm Calls
- Two hand Warmer Pockets
- Seven Elastic Shot Shell Loops
- Expandable Turkey Pocket
- Hunter Orange Safety Pullover
- 1700 Total Cubic Inches
- 7 lb. 13 oz. Total Weight
- Base: 23.75” x 13.5”
- Main Pocket: 14.375” x 10.875”
- Seat Dimensions: 12” x 13.5”
- Front Main Pockets (2): 10” x 9” x 2”
- Left Accessory Pocket: 8” x 4” x 1”
- Front Left Box Call Pocket: 8” x 4” x 1”
- Expanding Side Mesh Pockets (2): 6” x 7” x 3”
- Right Slate Pocket: 4” x 4” x 1”
- Right Zipper Pocket: 10” x 4” x 1”
- Inside Left Zipper Pocket: 8” x 5” x 1”
Calling in a trophy gobbler requires skill, preparation and patience. Killing him requires even more.
Hunters who can stay comfortable while remaining motionless have what it takes to defy a turkey’s keen eye. The TZ TP14 is the most advanced turkey pack available, and the only pack you’ll need to slip in, set up and work the birds to a happy conclusion. You’ll be the one strutting your stuff in the end.