Digital Show Guide
In This Issue:
- Suzuki ECSTAR When Quality Counts
- Hardbait Tuna
- Suzuki Introduces New High-Performance Fresh & Saltwater Outboards
- Hook & Tackle – Apparel From Experience
- Fish Tracking From Space
- West Coast Marine Rigs Parkers Right
- Captain, Angler, & Ocean Fanatic – Shaina Cox
- Gamakatsu Hooks & Gear – Only The Best
- Satellite Maps To Catch More Fish
- Ketcham Tackle Fred Hall Specials
- Local Knowledge Season 5
- Thresher 22 Center Console – All New For 2020
- Net To Fork – Bugs For Dinner
- Snook Quest – Mazatlán, Mexico
- 2020 Fishing Tech
- The Watery World In Leather
- SoCal Has Purple Fever
- IGFA – Hard At Work For Fishing’s Future
Thresher is very excited to announce the introduction of the all newly-designed Thresher 22CC for 2020. All Thresher Boats hulls are built with pride at the Ensenada factory and then 100% finished and rigged in the San Clemente, CA facility.
The Thresher 22 CC continues to be the go-to workhorse, but now with some major upgrades!
“We’ve redesigned the console layout with a swing-open front door which allows access into a large enclosed head. The transom splash well was removed, extending the aft deck fishing space, which we enhanced with full knee pad rails, a walk-around transom platform and outboard bracket that will accommodate single or twin outboards,” said Brandon of Thresher Boats. The boat’s improvements also include aft in-deck port and starboard macerated storage/fish boxes, a straight transom wall with built-in cooler/storage box/bait tank system and sea door out to transom platform, an all-in-one captain’s bench seat system with internal 40+ gallon bait system, bow in-deck storage boxes, extended beam to 8’6”, extended LOA to 25 feet (36” transom bracket), increased interior gunwale heights to 24” (aft deck), increased total hull freeboard and increased fuel tank size to 102 gallons.
Felix L. of Chula Vista happily offers his experience owning a Thresher boat: “I bought a new 22CC from Brandon back in November 2019. I have to say this was the best purchase I have made, this boat is AMAZING, and it was love at first sight!!! I couldn’t be happier. It handles amazing; I have taken it out in less desirable weather and it still killed it. Not to mention all the head nods and compliments I get at the ramp because this thing looks beautiful and sleek.”
- NMMA Certified
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Family Owned & Operated by So. California locals
- Built for West Coast Style Fishing
Single Mercury or Honda Marine 150hp 4-Stroke Model – $42,995 + Tax
Single Mercury or Honda Marine 200hp 4-Stroke Model – $46,495 + Tax
Single Mercury or Honda Marine 225hp 4-Stroke Model – $48,995 + Tax
Dual Mercury Marine 115HP Command Thrust 4-Stroke Model – $51,995 + Tax
Fred Hall Special (Come See Them @ ROW 1600)
Make Your Deposit @ The Fred Hall Show & receive $3000 Off MSRP on any model!
*Add a West Coast Trailers Tandem Axle, Galvanized Trailer w/ Brakes for only $3,495.
Visit ThresherBoats.com or contact Brandon @ (949) 293-6113
1238 Puerta Del Sol
San Clemente, CA 92673
*By Appointment Only