Having an adventure does not always mean you have to travel great distances to have fun. There are plenty of adventures to be had in your own backyard!
We all have amazing places pretty close to home if you just look and then tap into the fun with family and friends.
Our Backyard Adventure Checklists are here to make sure you don’t forget any of the essential items to having fun. We’re not saying that having fun isn’t hard work, but we know firsthand that it’s all worth it!
Backyard Adventure Checklist By Land
- Marshmallows/Chocolate/Graham Crackers ( The number one camping item- Smores)
- Toilet Paper, Paper towels, garbage bags, Ziplock bags
- Zip ties, duct tape
- Bug solutions
- Spare water beyond what you plan to use
- Foul weather gear
- Waterproof bags
- Firestarter supplies/camp stove kits
- Utensils/cooking supplies
- Bear spray (if applicable)
- Dish Soap/cleaning supplies
- Satellite communication or Personal Locator Beacon (Some backyards are pretty big and out of reach)
- Good First aid kit, Bottle of peroxide, General over-the-counter meds for pain, gastric distress, etc.
- Tent and tarp, Deluxe RV, or the Holiday Inn. Whatever it takes to get it done!
Download the checklist and print it out to help you pack for your Backyard Adventures!
Stay tuned for Checklists By Boat!