Rocking R Ranch Elk Hunt
Have you dreamed of chasing Big Bull Elk in the legendary Rocky Mountains of Colorado?
We are pleased to announce that Rocking R Ranch has partnered with BD Outdoors to offer a special Colorado Elk hunt to BD members.
This exclusive hunt will take place on Rocking R’s 8,000+ acres of private land plus miles of National Forest near Norwood, Colorado (approximately a twelve hour drive from SoCal). Join other BD Members as we pursue these majestic animals in their scenic Colorado habitat.
Check out this awesome hunt that the BD Team had last year at Rocking R Ranch.
The details of the hunt are as follows:
- Five days of rifle hunting for bull elk
- Arrive Friday, October 30th and depart on Thursday November 5th, 2015
- All Inclusive trip with hunting, guides, lodging and food all provided
- Limited to just eight hunters in our fifteen person lodge
- Six nights in our large hunting lodge with satellite TV, pool table and more
- Two hunters per local guide
- Three delicious meals per day cooked by our chef
- Field dressing and transport of your animal to the lodge
All BD hunters are welcome. Our team of local guides will help tailor a hunt to suit your skillset and physical ability to keep you in the game all week long. You will have the option to hunt from blinds or to spot and stalk your quarry.
Beginning hunters are always welcome. Our guides will be happy to show you the ropes and get you in position for success. All you need to do is show up with your rifle and a positive attitude and we’ll handle the rest!
Cost for the entire hunt is just $4250 and this includes everything except for your Tag (approximately $600) and tips.