New profile posts

hi derek - how big of a boat can you store in your yard. we have a 30 grady white... out of redondo. looking to keep there for tuna season. if that doesnt fit youre welcome to come with us. email me if possible. [email protected] thx! Scott
I have a brand new Bill Duff Bowie blade that I have been trying to find someone to fit it with a nice stag handle do you do custom handles on other knives?
walkersoccer
walkersoccer
I can but have never done antler/stag work. I can do exotic wood with ornamental pins
Are you the guy with goaty the surfing goats??
G
Goat Springsteen
No, that guy Dana is a lame and he stole my nickname for his goat and wrote a kids book. Tight lines brother, stay local
joe pimentel
joe pimentel
Right on that's crazy thanks for getting back to me no doubt keeping local now for 54 yrs. Tight lines to you as well. Be safe 🤙
hello and hope to get some of your whams. sent a pm a week ago or so. nice to see the pics just now. i'd ordered 2 each of the red flake, the black/silver flake, the fourth of July, and the light green ones. let me know. i'd given you my phone, but here it is again. bob 310-745-4724
give me a call... interested in a price for what you got left... Tady, Harnell, 2x phenix ... Jay - 951 514 8867. I am in Riverside.
hotstick
hotstick
THE ONLY RODS THAT ARE LEFT TADY, 100J
eviljaysen
eviljaysen
Thanks for getting back to me. GLWS... beautiful Radon BTW.
Excellent! I'm planning on rolling Sat and Sun. Looking for the elusive blue tuna things. :shake: Let me guess you're halibut hunting....
M
michael e. bingham
Yes and it's been really good , we had 12 fish last weekend and kept 6 all between 16 and 27 lbs , I've been getting my Blackman ready for tuna and I'm planning a 2 to 3 day trip south when the weather settles down, I've fished halibut on my center console the last 3 weeks and its been a blast but it's a great time to fish Bluefin with no pressure ,
M
michael e. bingham
Message me if ypu ever want to Buddy boat I just topped off my boat so I've got over 500 gallons on board
Hi, Interested in the water puppy. Can this be used as a wash down pump? Can you ship?

thanks
Tim
Hey Joe, all of the boats are shut down right now... The RP is out on a trip, so got out before the closures.. Now, I am scheduled to leave on that boat on an 18 day on 4/3... It's hard to beleive, but the boat has not officially cancelled the trip yet... the captain stated he will make the call on 3/27 go or no go....

Jeff
So besides my fishing magazine I publish a magazine called CNC WEST which deals with metalworking manufacturing. So is your shop shut down? If you do any defense work they can't stop you from what I am being told
re: jacked thread, i have a bunch of those Newellies as well. always looking for a new color. let me know what colors. they came in two diff weights as well. Bob. Purfield's friend
gyros, age & condition. Have they been used a lot ?
NGSD1
NGSD1
Age? Condition is good and they work fine. Used a lot? I bought them used and they worked fine. Have been serviced at Baker marine in San DIego
My shop is a Penn warranty station! I asked about this when I got the reel and someone else on this board said it depended on how much resistance there was. I checked the pinion bearing and it seemed fine. So I fished it. It's gotten worse and made it hard to land a nice tuna last week. I'll replace the bearing and see if that solves the problem. If not, I need to send it in.
tunanorth
tunanorth
Sorry, I did not see that the OP was you. I am sure if you send it to Tony Dubeck's attention he can handle it pretty quickly, and give you a good explanation of what the cause may have been.