Zelina ???

bocker

Aug 30, 2004
Vista, San Diego, California
Name
Chris
Boat
n/a
Has anyone heard of these reels before. No stats or nuthin..... Probably SHIT If there on ebay. Maybe not though.

ZELINA "TAILWALKER" 2 SPEED ,20W TROLLING REEL,NEW

KC Kevin

Go Chiefs!
Feb 6, 2004
Mission Viejo
Visit site
Name
ummm....
Boat
26 Proline WAC
Lots of choices without going with some crap brand. Where you going to get it fixed when it needs a service dude?

bocker

Aug 30, 2004
Name
Chris
Boat
n/a
Exactly, that's what I was thinking. Didn't know if it was some smoking new unheard of. The new gotta have it???? Most likely... Not???? Time will tell.

Mark66

Jul 22, 2004
NCSD
Name
Mark
Boat
27' Cat
Could also be a screamin good value. I'd keep an eye on the auction, didn't see a "buy it now" price, so it may go up to three hundred plus??

You can definitely find almost new top of the line reels for that kind of dough after it tops three hundred.

Get a tackle ho friend !

Now get back to work...damnit. :jo:

bocker

Aug 30, 2004
Name
Chris
Boat
n/a
My day with the kids.. HA HA no work today..... Well... plenty of work but not a paying job. Just love ;)

Not in the market for a new reel. Just wondering.

Mark wanna hook up some palms today? My schedule is WFO today. :FU:

Mark66

Jul 22, 2004
NCSD
Name
Mark
Boat
27' Cat
Hey man,
I'd love to but my day is exactly the opposite of yours, you bastard. I have so much to do today and then am heading to the Gaslamp tonight to celebrate my wifes B-day. It doesn't suck that her b-day is the day after St. Patty's - don't think I don't capitalize on that each year.

So, I'll get her tipsy tonight, fullfill my duties :drool: , tell her about some fishin trips while she's warm and fuzzy... and I'm set for the next few months of fishin!!

Later man, get out there this weekend.

captamb1

Well-Known "Member"
May 9, 2003
Vista
Visit site
Name
JIM
Boat
25 ft Skipjack Fisherman
ZELINA TAILWALKER 30W 2 SPEED TROLLING REEL NEW
NEW, ZELINA "TAILWALKER" 2 SPEED TROLLING REELS. WE JUST FINISHED 2 MONTHS OF TESTING OFF THE FLORIDA KEYS AND THE MEXICAN BAJA, REPORTS WERE EXCELLENT, FROM "BULLETPROOF" TO "SIMPLY THE BEST". HUGE LINE CAPACITY 30/935 YDS., 50/570 YDS., TWO SPEED TRANSMISSION, LOW RATIO 1.68:1, HIGH SPEED 3.9:1, REEL WEIGHT IS 3.8 LBS.COMPARE AT $469.00.THIS IS A WORLD CLASS REEL, OFFERED AT DEALER'S PRICE, MUSEUM QUALITY (SEE PICTURES), TWO YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT. DEALER INQUIRES INVITED,TRIPLE NICKLE CHROME,ALUMINUM ONE PIECE HOUSING,LASER ENGRAVED, BUILT TO LAST.I ALSO MAKE A 20W SERIES, MY NEW WORM DRIVE SPINNING REELS WILL BE READY IN 1 WEEK. BUYER PAYS $9.50 S/H, ANYWHERE IN THE US, OVERSEAS BUYERS WELCOME, THIS IS A GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY FOR NEW DEALERS,EMAIL ME AT [email protected], THANKS, JOHN ZELINA.

Date Posted:
March 13, 2005

Asking:

JOHN ZELINA

Email:
[email protected]

Phone:
701 267 3652