GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
?????? That's it?

Well he is a man of few words. OR a picture is worth a thousand words? or we can make up our own story... like

This guy I know went fishing with me in a boat... we were out in the ocean, there were waves and wind, blue skies, clouds and sunshine. We caught some fish with fishing poles, we were using bait this time, and some metal jigs. I think we had fun and would do it again, we didn't get sick or anything... but I think the guy writing this story probably is.

Okay, there you go.... are we happy now?

Nice catch, looks like a fun day, thanks for sharing the memories with us. and remember, you can't please all the people all the time, and there are a few you just can't please at all, so fuck them just please yourself. Shit, I know Saluki is reading this and thinking, that is good advice, I do it all the time... it's called masturbation. LOL

Upvote 0

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
Looks like a great time to me. Nice catching!:hali_olutta:

J

Upvote 0

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Was very clear to me.
Nice day!!!

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Nice work Ron!

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    :appl:

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
    May 4, 2004
    santee ca.
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
    Excellent report man!
    Keep it short and simple.Fuck all that readie,readie chit.Im happy with just pics.

Upvote 0

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
    May 31, 2003
    Poway redneck
    www.wedigscripps.com
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    23' Maritime Patriot
    EXACTLY!

gonzo25
    GOT A BIG ONE
    san diego calif. usa
    Name:
    george
    Boat:
    professional fun haver

Don't take my reply to your post the wrong way... it wasn't directed to you. but to the asshole who's reply was. "that's it?" I thought it said everything... but some people want more. and for those even taking them out there and handing it off to them probably wouldn't be enough either.

Nice catch, looks like some good times

gonzo25, 28 minutes ago Report
    Like Reply

• Hustler
    • He's On Again!?!
      Name:
      Ron
      Boat:
      Maritime skiff

Hustler

• Trust me, I know what you mean. I rarely post anything on BD's much anymore.
      It doesn't matter what you post, someone always has to respond with their bullshit.
      That's why I only posted what I did, short and sweet (the guys that know what's happening get what it's about, and fuck the rest of 'em).
      In the beginning when Jason and Ali started this site, it was totally cool - local guys (San Diego) that fished and shared info.
      But it's turned into a bunch of asswipes that don't fish, just sit on the internet with their loser lives and bag on people.
      I got what you were saying - and I think you probably can agree with the way I feel about a lot of the losers that call themselves (internet) fisherman.
      Hit me up if you're ever on the water.
      C-ya,
      Ron

Hustler, 4 minutes ago Edit Report

Last edited:
    Reactions: yellowklr and JWALK
    Upvote 0

popa_pescarul

Throw a towel over it!
    Jan 17, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Randall
    Boat
    2120 Parker, "Barely Legal"
    Nice going Ron, thanks for sharing! I first heard about BD from you and it's definitely changed a lot since then.
    This thread should be made a sticky marked "read this before you post" :)

Upvote 0

divedemo

Divedemo
    Jun 21, 2003
    Casa de Oro
    Visit site
    Name
    Bernie
    Boat
    None
    EXACTLY!

gonzo25
    GOT A BIG ONE
    san diego calif. usa
    Name:
    george
    Boat:
    professional fun haver

Don't take my reply to your post the wrong way... it wasn't directed to you. but to the asshole who's reply was. "that's it?" I thought it said everything... but some people want more. and for those even taking them out there and handing it off to them probably wouldn't be enough either.

Nice catch, looks like some good times

gonzo25, 28 minutes ago Report
    Like Reply

• Hustler
    • He's On Again!?!
      Name:
      Ron
      Boat:
      Maritime skiff

Hustler

• Trust me, I know what you mean. I rarely post anything on BD's much anymore.
      It doesn't matter what you post, someone always has to respond with their bullshit.
      That's why I only posted what I did, short and sweet (the guys that know what's happening get what it's about, and fuck the rest of 'em).
      In the beginning when Jason and Ali started this site, it was totally cool - local guys (San Diego) that fished and shared info.
      But it's turned into a bunch of asswipes that don't fish, just sit on the internet with their loser lives and bag on people.
      I got what you were saying - and I think you probably can agree with the way I feel about a lot of the losers that call themselves (internet) fisherman.
      Hit me up if you're ever on the water.
      C-ya,
      Ron

Hustler, 4 minutes ago Edit Report
    X2

Upvote 0