mrkrabs

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
Just read San diego and the Pacific Voyager had over 100 YT today. This is great. Hope everyone can get out and get some of these puppies and looks like the overnighters are starting to do good. Thanks, mrkrabs:jig::jig:

Upvote 0

dkd711

Skunk Master...
Jun 7, 2008
Huntington Beach
Name
Duke
Boat
"WFO SKUNK"
Go get sum..! I' Fking broke after paying all my Corp/Personal/estimated taxes! Fuck Uncle Sam! I pay, pay, pay, and never get shit out of it....

Looking forward to fishing with you again Marty!

Where the F is Santee again? LOL

Upvote 0

mrkrabs

Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
Go get sum..! I' Fking broke after paying all my Corp/Personal/estimated taxes! Fuck Uncle Sam! I pay, pay, pay, and never get shit out of it....

SanDiego 17 anglers,53YT. Pacific Voyager 21 anglers, 63 YT. The Voyager 12 anglers, 17 YT. Sorry Uncle Sam has your asshole right now and can you tell me where the hell is Huntington Beach:D? It was great fishing with you too. mrkrabs

Upvote 0

CORBINAKING

Nov 3, 2006
LONG BEACH
Name
MIKE REYNOLDS
Boat
21' Invader .. a work in progress...
Please let some pass up our way....LA Area other wise I will have to go get the "other"
yellow Tail
and my wife won't like that.

Upvote 0

medunn16

Captain blue perch!!!
Apr 1, 2006
Lomita
Name
Chris
Boat
Blackman'46'Boat Ho!!!

Someones gotta pitch in for the DFG's payroll.......................:gaygroup:

Upvote 0

Danthefishman

Oct 30, 2006
La Mesa
Name
Dan
Boat
Aquasport 215DC
Headin out tomorrow as well. Its been a few weeks since ive been offshore, I was hoping it would pick up like this. TRAYSCOOL or anyone else heading out friday hit me up maybe we can work together and try to find em. leaving Pt. Loma At 4:30. CH. 72 Dan on "The Motorboater"

Upvote 0

spike

Mar 6, 2006
San Clemente CA
Name
Spike Ivins
Boat
any chance I get
They are going to chew today! Weekend could be crowded and keep their noses in the mud, but still be willing to play before the next low pressure, wish I could get down that way, but I am going to the secert spot.

Upvote 0

medunn16

Captain blue perch!!!
Apr 1, 2006
Lomita
Name
Chris
Boat
Blackman'46'Boat Ho!!!
They are going to chew today! Weekend could be crowded and keep their noses in the mud, but still be willing to play before the next low pressure, wish I could get down that way, but I am going to the secert spot.

Are there little kids there Spike?:D

Upvote 0

Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
Jan 19, 2007
San Clemente
Name
Tim
Boat
None
Just 3 yellows for the entire fleet today after the good scores yesterday...

Upvote 0