Long Beach Your Salt Water Guide - Captain Dave Hansen - FREE T-Shirt Booth 1016

Dave Hansen

Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Where ever fish need to be caught.
Name
Www.yoursaltwaterguide.com
Boat
YOUR BOAT. ANY WHERE, ANYTIME
Come by and see us in Long Beach! Sign up (in person) for a one year subscription at our booth at the FHS and receive a *FREE T-Shirt !!

With this subscription, you will have full access to over 42 years of fishing the Southern California coastline, ranging from Baja up to the Channel Islands, for a living. From GPS numbers, to detailed technique tutorials, we got you covered on the where's, when's, and how's of fishing SoCal. Also receive access to our entertaining interviews with veterans and celebrities of the Sport Fishing and So.Cal saltwater scene. BOOTH NUMBER 1016

LEARN THE SECRETS OF SALT WATER FISHING
FROM EXPERT FISHERMAN CAPT. DAVE HANSEN

All of this AND a *free T-shirt for less than the cost of a couple of scoops of bait.

Check out our website at www.yoursaltwaterguide.com

*free t-shirt offer:
  • valid while supplies last
  • for in-person registrations at the FHS Long Beach

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat #4

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Come by and see us in Long Beach! Sign up (in person) for a one year subscription at our booth at the FHS and receive a *FREE T-Shirt !!

With this subscription, you will have full access to over 42 years of fishing the Southern California coastline, ranging from Baja up to the Channel Islands, for a living. From GPS numbers, to detailed technique tutorials, we got you covered on the where's, when's, and how's of fishing SoCal. Also receive access to our entertaining interviews with veterans and celebrities of the Sport Fishing and So.Cal saltwater scene.

LEARN THE SECRETS OF SALT WATER FISHING
FROM EXPERT FISHERMAN CAPT. DAVE HANSEN

All of this AND a *free T-shirt for less than the cost of a couple of scoops of bait.

Check out our website at www.yoursaltwaterguide.com

*free t-shirt offer:
  • valid while supplies last
  • for in-person registrations at the FHS Long Beach
Hello Dave, when did you reach expert status, lol .

Wildcat #4

Nov 20, 2012
Orange County, CA
Name
Call me #4
Boat
Not my own. But some day.....
Awesome! I am looking forward to getting my membership and t-shirt. See you there Capt Dave.

Are you doing any speaking at this years show ?

Dave Hansen

Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Name
Boat
Yes, I will be speaking on the Main Stage every day in Long Beach. The schedule:

Wednesday & Thursday - 3;00 PM
Friday thru Sunday - 11:15 AM

Come on by and we'll have some fun. Cant wait to see you all !!

Last edited:

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
Jul 3, 2004
BD Outdoors
Name
John
Boat
None
Cool , See you at the show Dave .
I’ve got to renew my subscription, And looking forward to having a Game plan for the season....

Reactions: Dave Hansen

biggens

Jul 27, 2008
lake
Name
duh !
Boat
26 ft wellcraft
Not going to Fred hall this year, $20 parking $18 entry $14 beers, deals non existent

Dave Hansen

Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Name
Boat
Day before the show !! Setting up today and it looks like it is going to be a great show. Be sure to get by my booth, say hi, get signed up, and get your T-Shirt.. BOOTH NUMBER 1016

I will be speaking every day on the main stage:

Wednesday & Thursday - 3;00 PM
Friday thru Sunday - 11:15 AM

Cant wait to see you!!

jiminoc

Well-Known "Member"
May 5, 2005
Trabuco Canyon
Name
Jim
Boat
boat-less but looking
I’ve seen Dave’s seminars the last couple years, easily worth price of admission.

Reactions: jer dog

angelinasdad

Captain
May 23, 2006
HB
Name
Anthony
Boat
Parker 2320
How do I can cancel the automatic payments so that I can resign up and get a tee shirt? I have tried it to no avail.

Dave Coopman

May 26, 2019
Anaheim
Name
Dave Coopman
Boat
Alumacraft
I know a few people give Dave a bunch of crap. It’s really not fair to the new boat owners or fishermen that need good information.
His site is very useful for novice anglers and new boat owners.
I have fished since the early 80s. Most of his content I am well aware of. There is quite a few nuggets that he shares with the people who pay for his site.
He deserves a fair shake. I cannot tell you how many Parker fishing boats I have seen sitting at the Long Beach break wall, while I head off to Catalina Island to catch a few yellow tail on the backside at Freddy’s or iron bound cove. They are people who I wish had this service, and also I wish I owned one of their Boats so I could kite Fish bluefin at San Clemente Island.
Hey Dave I wish you the best at the show. Thanks for the T-shirt on Wednesday. I also ended up buying another black hole rod after seeing you. I might come by Saturday to say hello again good luck.
Dave

benwah22

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 16, 2016
South Florida
Name
Benny Ortiz
Boat
Whatever one I'm on.
Dave, I really don't want to suck at fishing. Can you help?