super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Then look no further than this sickening video!

This took place in a Texas High School football game just days ago.

Besides what the law ends up doing about this, I just hope that these two kids get a serious (and I mean SERIOUS) talking too from their parents, and better yet some big time repercussions!

I only have two girls, but man if I had a boy who did that, there would be some serious problems and heavy vibe once we got home. Let's hope these parents set these kids straight. Besides a good talking too, if one of those were my boys, he would be cutting that mans lawn for the next two years straight, doing all yardwork, painting his house, calling him "Sir" and addressing his questions "Yes Sir" "No Sir" every time, and dealing with a whole bunch of other stuff that I can't think of right now!

What a chickenshit move by these two boys......... er PUNKS!!!!!

Teach your kids people........teach them to respect people! And god forbid if they ever did something this dumb, then don't be afraid to lay down the law on them!! A BIG part of the road they travel comes from the ethics you instill in them and what they see you do, and how you handle things!

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
That is assault in my book. They've been suspended from the team. I say they should have been taken in to custody right then and there and charged with assault. If they were told to di it by a coach, he should be charged as well.

Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
I hate to see this. Senseless.

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
That is assault in my book. They've been suspended from the team. I say they should have been taken in to custody right then and there and charged with assault. If they were told to di it by a coach, he should be charged as well.

Couldn't agree more!! That was 200% assault, no two ways about it! And if a coach told them to do it, well then I don't even think I want to go there right now, but even so, those boys are old enough to have been taught and know right from wrong....... even if the Ref did make a bad call. There are all kinds of bad calls made in life, but you sure as shit don't pull that crap.

An example needs to be set big time on this......... no pansy ass wrist slap punishment........ they need to make it something that stings....... something they feel........ kinda like that blindside shot they gave that guy!

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
  • Apr 24, 2005
    in the Hood
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Franks ho
    Right after this happened. It was reported that the ref had made racial remarks. They have since vacated that thought. Fucking lil pukes.

Upvote 0

kindafishy

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jul 21, 2010
    hemet/ca/riverside
    Name
    SCOTT
    Boat
    bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
    i've had a bit of personal experience with assault & battery. my understanding is assault is threatening violence, battery is the act of carrying out the act. not that it matters really, but these kids had better be glad there not mine.

Upvote 0

matt86m

Not worthy of a Title
    Apr 6, 2010
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    20' Tiara Pursuit
    Well, the ref does have long hair. Maybe they didn't like it.

Call off the posse! Settle down, it's sarcasm.

Suspended from the team should be the least of their worries if there is justice.

Upvote 0

OCEAN theRAPIST

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Feb 9, 2012
    san diego/kali/us
    Name
    randy
    Boat
    ocean therapist
    ......................i cant imagine what it would take to make to high school kids to plow a ref like that. or maybe i could think of a thing or 2 but still thats not cool and its battery at the least.

Upvote 0

albacore11

Member Intrepid 200# Club
    May 19, 2006
    Crowley Lake, CA
    Name
    Christopher
    Boat
    Gone but not forgotten
    Criminal charges need to be placed against them both. On the news earlier tonight it was reported that an assistant coach has been implicated, he is relieved of duties WITH pay pending further investigation.

Still absolutely NO excuse for the players' behavior, none, nada. Book em Dano!

Upvote 0

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
    Jul 22, 2008
    SD County
    Name
    Randall
    Boat
    27x10
    White Referees lives matter group will be all over this. The fact the players and or assistant coach brought up race seems to imply it's a race related hate crime, no matter which side started it.

Sickening to see this behavior, but given the state of racial relations, not a big surprise. Unfortunately they will likely get more street cred than they will punishment, and the lawlessness will continue.

Upvote 0

Randy V

Slamma Jamma
    Mar 19, 2008
    Insane Diego, CA
    Name
    Randy
    Boat
    30' Kona Star
    if one of those were my boys, he would be cutting that mans lawn

Oooh - harsh!

LOL

The Unknown Lawn Mower
    upload_2015-9-13_1-29-10.png

Reactions: c-goat
    Upvote 0

BiggestT

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Sep 8, 2004
    Fullerton
    Name
    SM
    Boat
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
    I'm sure that these kids/player have moved to the top of BYU's recruiting list:

Upvote 0