You Are not in Good hands with Allstate

Discussion in 'Washington Fishing Reports' started by blackmouther, Mar 9, 2011.

1. rkcarguy

rkcarguy Member

Name:
    Ryan
    Boat:
    4' more baylitter than JohnVH
    I hate that shit too, you and your instincts say to swerve or act in a way to avoid or minimize the accident, then insurance tries to fuck you for it. I should get some kind of fucking bonus, I've e-braked my car sideways to avoid getting t-boned on two occasions...even surprised myself!
    I've had safeco for awhile and haven't had any problems, but only one claim in the past 8 years too.

2. Waterdog~

Waterdog~ Just one more

Name:
    Brian
    Boat:
    Tiderunner
    Fawk Allstate they suck

3. Hewes OP

Hewes OP Night Crawlers & Powerbait Baby!!

Name:
    Geoff
    Boat:
    Hewes OceanPro "TIN-ASS-CITY" & Starcraft 1648 Mod V for the ducks
    I had Allstate a few years back and got rear ended while stopped at a metered on ramp on I-5. Made a claim to repair the damage because the other guy was not insured to the total of $250.00 to replace a tail light and a tiny dent in my tail gate got a letter in the mail about 30 days later saying they were dropping me. At the time I had one one speeding ticket on my record and no other claims. Fuck Allstate. I'm with State Farm now they seem fine but have not had any claims with them in over 5 years.

4. Black-is-Back

Black-is-Back Wishin i was Fishin

Name:
    Hey you
    Boat:
    245 Fisherman open “Bloody Anarchy”
    THEY ALL SUCK WHEN IT COMES TIME TO CUT THE CHECK!!!

5. Fog Ducker!

Fog Ducker! Misanthropical member

Name:
    Dave
    Boat:
    4 and counting!
    You can add State Farm to the list also, got me for 3,000.00.
    That was 25 years ago and I still tell people not to use that insurance.
    I'll bet they have lost more than the 3 grand they got me for.

Ducker!

6. KimH

KimH Someday I'll live the dream.

Name:
    Kim
    Boat:
    26' Duckworth..."Mayhem"
    PEMCO...no complaints of over 30 years with them. House, car, etcetera.

7. sea scum

sea scum Scumbags

Name:
    Jim and Josh
    Boat:
    24' Boston Whaler Outrage
    I won't get into the details here, but State Farm all the way!!! I had a terrible accident and they were behind me 100%. An amazing company that goes out of their way when you REALLY need them too.

8. Plus1

Plus1 Newbie

Name:
    Gary
    Boat:
    2002 no-name YT
    The green lizard has been good to me for car and home.

Boats are not the same as car and home ...

9. blackmouther

blackmouther 10%er during Salmon Season

Name:
    Fowlmotuher
    Boat:
    Shopping
    Thanks for the imput. Mainly just a rant but lots of good info here

10. Sammy Hooker

Sammy Hooker Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Jim
    Boat:
    Been Layin' Sum Pipe
    there's a good lesson here, too... when you give your statement after an accident, word it as if you "never saw it coming!!". This trick of trying to split the blame is a trend I've been watching with injured patients the past 2 years...and with all the carriers.

11. fishchasr

fishchasr Member

Name:
    Greg
    Boat:
    2052 Trophy "Reelaxation"
    sorry dude.

12. Swarthy Dago

Swarthy Dago Coredor de las olas

Name:
    My name is Nobody
    Boat:
    n/a
    I use to have Allstate, the adjusters were cool, then they cancelled me. I use ISU WILLINGHAM now. I get brokers all the time that try to beat them, I just hand em the book and say beat this. No one has ever in over 40 years. For the small stuff I use State Farm. Good luck to ya.

13. blackmouther

blackmouther 10%er during Salmon Season

Name:
    Fowlmotuher
    Boat:
    Shopping
    I think what irritates me the most is the fact that in the past 6 months I have had no time to get out and do any fishing and the first weekend i had off without asking for it I had no way to tow my boat. I had offers to go fishing both canada and san juans but I was so fucking pissed off I couldn't even bring myself to get in a boat and go. I figured since I couldn't let it go I may of spoiled the others trip. Got my truck this afternoon after explaining to Dally's auto body that I would like to use my truck this weekend. Raymond at dally's put a rush order on my parts. The steering box and the whole entire rack assembly was installed rush order this morning to make sure I had it for the weekend which if you follow noaa weather is a little bumpy. But he told me as I was leaving that if I didn't hook the boat up and go somewhere he would be pissed. Here's the lowdown. Wednesday call from the adjuster at 4:00 stopped by luggers shop to pick up transducers called Dally's he ordered the parts and said he would do whatever it took to take care of it with the exception of the valence and the bumper. Thursday 3 of 4 parts showed up he called the dealer and recieved the steering box today at noon. Truck steering r&r'd aligned and test driven picked up my truck at 5:00 as they were topping off the power steering fluid. I would recommend Dally's to anyone. Virg's did the steering work all facilitated by Raymond and a fresh bottle of Crown Royal is coming his way. Hds 8 installed in the boat today old equipt removed and sold clean up tomorrow and splashing the boat on sunday for an after overtime shakedown with Soremouthe'r. Weather almost doesn't matter gotta be some calm water somewhere.

14. calicohunter1

calicohunter1 calicohunter1

Name:
    vladimir
    Boat:
    n/a
    hey Travis one word of advice if you have a smart phone, those that take pictures, always carry one, and a digital recording you can find those in radio shack or fry's electronics . you can place do in your shirt pocket , and always able to record cases like this, confront the other dive, and asking what was your problem driving like that, and have your recorded on, don't let any one tell you other wise, that is to always cover your butt, and if the insurance if not helping even with the report dump then .

15. Mrs. Dances

Mrs. Dances Newbie

Name:
    Jodi
    Boat:
    "Dances With Fish" and "The Little Guy"
    I feel your pain. We had All State when we first married and they wanted to raise our rates. We switched to State Farm and have been VERY happy with them most of the time. Good luck in your fight and take it to court if you have too, also look into an attorney. Remember the old saying " the squeaky wheel gets the oil" give em A LOT of SQUEAK!!!