Yo-Zuri Mag Darter & Hydro Minnow Yellowfin Tuna Action in Panama!

Casa Vieja Lodge
Sep 5, 2017
panama
Name
shane
Boat
sea toy
We had the opportunity to host our sponsor Yo-Zuri here at Sport Fish Panama Island Lodge to put their Mag Darter and Hydro Minnow LC to the test here at our 'proving grounds' in the Gulf of Chiriqui, Panama. Watch as Yo-Zuri's Chris Bishop explains the set ups and techniques we used to catch some impressive Yellowfin Tunas using Yo-Zuri hard baits.

Thanks Yo-Zuri!!!

Upvote 0

Jay Warner

Almost A Member
Oct 18, 2007
SC
Name
Jay
Boat
24 Triton LTS
Dang haven't seen that one yet, must be hot of the press? Tyler's been going back through some footage I see. So much fun fishing with the Yozuri guys, hard core fishing machines running that company.

Upvote 0

D DIDDY

Oct 20, 2012
Richmond/BC?Canada
Name
Derrick
Boat
Calgano
Chris B is awesome!!! We are a Yo-Zuri dealer in BC Canada and I'm making my annual trip to the Baja and will be trying some Lures for inshore Mag bay fishing and hopefully some TUNA TUNA TUNA on the outside of Mag Bay or the East Cape. Awesome video!! Chris sure knows his stuff!!

Reactions: panama captain
Upvote 0
Sep 5, 2017
panama
Name
shane
Boat
sea toy
Chris B is awesome!!! We are a Yo-Zuri dealer in BC Canada and I'm making my annual trip to the Baja and will be trying some Lures for inshore Mag bay fishing and hopefully some TUNA TUNA TUNA on the outside of Mag Bay or the East Cape. Awesome video!! Chris sure knows his stuff!!

Good luck in Mexico! Hope you guys can make it down here to Panama sometime?

Reactions: D DIDDY
Upvote 0