longboard85

I Should Upgrade My Account
Dec 14, 2011
La mesa ca
Name
cody
Boat
17 ft invader cc (Somethings Fishy)
Left shelter island at 345 solo to beat the line at the receiver. Plan worked as there was only one boat ahead of me. Picked up a decent full scoop and slowly made my way south in excellent seas. Got to the 226 by daylight and started looking. Not much going on so worked south towards the 230.

I stopped on a mark outside the 230 and put 3 fish on the boat in short order once getting them to come up. The fleet started to show up and things slowed down so I made my way south. At 12/44 I found a good spot up splashing around and it was game on. Every bait was a fish and I caught and released another 7 before calling my buddy in to take the school from me. It takes a lot of chum to get these fish going so get a much as you can hold.

All fish caught on 20lb and size 4 circle hook. On the way in stopped on two spots of 10lb Bonito up destroying a bait ball just east of the 9. There were some nice sized yellows mixed in but couldn't get my colt sniper past the bonito. Weather was awsome and the fish bit. Good luck out there and don't forget fishing is supposed to be fun!!
20190818_164436.jpg
20190818_164221.jpg

Cbaldwin

A whales vagina
Jul 14, 2016
La Mesa
Name
Connor Baldwin
Boat
yes
Wow the ocean looks super calm. Well done. Yeah last week found some free swimming yt and bonito. We had too much fish on board already but shoot Hamachi does sound good. Good job. Aloha

Reactions: longboard85

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
Way to go Cody, your killing them as usual, persistence pays off. way to go calling in some friends, what comes around goes around. I'm hoping to see you out there soon.

Reactions: longboard85

longboard85

I Should Upgrade My Account
Dec 14, 2011
La mesa ca
Name
cody
Boat
17 ft invader cc (Somethings Fishy)
I knew you were up to some thing. Solo Beast Mode.
Awesome Cody
Thanks Corey already looking forward to the next trip I'm highly addicted!!
Way to go Cody, your killing them as usual, persistence pays off. way to go calling in some friends, what comes around goes around. I'm hoping to see you out there soon.
Thanks George let me know next time you head out!