jmoore1989

Jeremiah
Jul 16, 2016
Laguna Niguel, CA
Name
Jeremy Moore
Boat
232 Welcraft
Amazing day out fishing with my dad. Left DP about 7am. Choppy and washboard shit going out but eventually turned to glass with the sun shining. Bite was on for about 4 hours with schools of YFT breaking The water everywhere within a 1mile radius of us. It got to the point where we didn't even know what direction to go, jumping infront of us, behind us, beside us. INSANE. Couple photos of our footballs
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Upvote 0

MobilHomey

Nov 22, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
24' Skipjack Open
Great pics...! Was out yesterday and heard a lot of chatter of activity around the 277. Is that where you were...?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fish&snow

lurker
May 27, 2014
Name
James
Boat
Reel Freedom
My son and I hit the 277 yesterday and the Tuna were all around us for about 3 - 4 hours. ! did not get a bite on 40# or 30#. My son hooked 2 but lost both of them due to light line, 20#. Also spotted a Billfish launching out the water at The Slide.

0 Tuna for 6 tips.
Back at it in the morning!

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
The smiles said it all! No report is needed. These are the days that keep us running out after skunk trips of many!

Reactions: bottomdweller
Upvote 0

jmoore1989

Jeremiah
Jul 16, 2016
Laguna Niguel, CA
Name
Jeremy Moore
Boat
232 Welcraft
Hey I thought we were keeping it quiet! ;)

We were right next to you at the end of the day in the 18 ft whaler. Ended up getting two fish on bait shortly after we chatted. Oh and I caught this one on camera.View attachment 788110
Haha secrets out. Man so happy you guys got some blood on the boat. Those football size are a blast to catch. You guys end up hitting them on the poppers??

Reactions: rodngun762
Upvote 0