Yet another wooden box, a bit smaller this time, with adjustable height, and one hand access.

Dexter Outdoors

hhal

dum vivimus: Venite vivere!
Dec 16, 2003
Apple Valley CA
Name
Hal
Boat
if it floats, flies or phucks you rent it...
hmmm... "shameful language"
wow! not words I would have thought I would be seeing on BloodyDecks... perhaps a predecessor, but here???

Upvote 0

locvetter

• Mar 24, 2015
    Name
    Loc Vetter
    Boat
    Loc Vetter Casting
    hmmm... "shameful language"
    wow! not words I would have thought I would be seeing on BloodyDecks... perhaps a predecessor, but here???
    I hope you are referring to the person from Ramona who does not like other anglers having additional rod storage. I put him on my very short ignore list, so might have missed something. Indeed, #25 is missing from my list.

Reactions: hhal
    Upvote 0

hhal

dum vivimus: Venite vivere!
    Dec 16, 2003
    Apple Valley CA
    Name
    Hal
    Boat
    if it floats, flies or phucks you rent it...
    I hope you are referring to the person from Ramona who does not like other anglers having additional rod storage. I put him on my very short ignore list, so might have missed something. Indeed, #25 is missing from my list.
    I just found the comment "shameful language" amusing found on BD... BD is where everyone said the words we weren't allowed to say on Allcoast back in the day. I was kinda shocked the first few times I visited here with the permissive environment as far as language is concerned. And then you dropped that bomb! I almost fell out of my chair!

On a side note, it's a very lovely box! and I think you went the right way in cutting down the leg height!!! The tall version looked a bit awkward...

Oh, and lest I forget to mention it... I love that segmented cutter head on your jointer! I need to get one of those for my jointer and planer! and I would if I used them more! LOL!!!

Reactions: locvetter
    Upvote 0