lobzila

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 2, 2007
Oside
Name
e-man
Boat
204 Angler
Fished with my buddy Wayne today and tried are luck up at the Barn for nada. After catching only one mackerel for a couple hours, we decide to run a couple miles west and look for paddies and clean water. We ended up motoring about five miles out of the Barn into some clean blue 66.7 degree water and start looking for paddies.
First one was dry, or shy with lockjaw. Second one had a small school of yellows breeze by and one picked up my bait on the retrieve. Bendo, fish on, and I milked it as it was my first one of the year. Got it to the boat and Wayne gaffed it for me. After that, they had lockjaw and just would not bite no matter what we tried. But we got one. Kind of a rat and weighed eight pounds by the DFG survey at the ramp. But it was the only yellow seen today in Oside.
The fish are here, go get them!

makojoe2004

Apr 22, 2004
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO
Name
Joey
Boat
26 SKIPJACK TRANQUILIZER
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Husker Heaven

Dec 17, 2007
Oceanside
Name
Lance
Boat
34 Silverton
Dammit, my Mom's visiting next week and I won't be able to get out for two weeks! Nice catch, and way to get out there!

Stanley

Pro Boat Scrubber
Nov 28, 2003
Agua Hedionda
Visit site
Name
Spooker
Boat
24' Skipjack FB, 19.5' Glastron SE and a ScupperPro TW
Congrat's! But I'm glad you're not in Oceanside Anglers Club. You missed a cool "First YT" embroidered jacket.

Last edited:

Lost Fish

Coffee??? Beer!!! Yes!
Dec 30, 2008
La Conner, Wa
Name
Reb
Boat
Lost Fish
That sucks cause I was out in the same area today on a Sail boat... Didn't take a pool to troll with cause it was a new boat and I didn't know if we were going to have any problems!!!!!

Reb

wlca

May 5, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Wayne
Boat
Pro-Line 190 Sport "Jennie L"
Here's the cheesy "make it look bigger" photo of the "rat." Sorry, Ed, I screwed up e-mailing you the photos.

Attachments

lobzila

May 2, 2007
Oside
Name
e-man
Boat
204 Angler
Here's the cheesy "make it look bigger" photo of the "rat." Sorry, Ed, I screwed up e-mailing you the photos.
Cheesy photo? That thing was huge! Look at the shoulders on that beast.
For a seven pound fish, its a monster:urno1:.

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Yep, I confirm thats a rat, proudly, nice job

Shawn Sadler

the grudge
Oct 9, 2006
Redlands Ca.
Name
shawn
Boat
N/A
Not quite as gay as your mullet!:gayfight:

How you doing buddy, long time no hear.
Hey master baiter, that mullet covers as a taupe, im getting old you know, have to recycle it. So when we going fishing, you done blowing me off or what, you know I do have feelings.:picknose: