Danny

Fish Doper
May 17, 2009
Torrance
Name
Danny
Boat
SS FAT GUY
Hey Guys. I just the call that the Malihini just got there first stop and has 5 on the deck with fish still hanging. This is in line with the pattern for the past few days. 10 to 11am is when the come up and 1 to 2pm is when they have been going back down.
Conditions are very nice.

Not an employee of H&M but I am the reporter for Fishdope.com
Just like I said yesterday the details will be up on Fishdope shortly. This is just a quick note to let you know the fish are still around today

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
Thanks for the info, Danny. It's killing me to sit here and read about it, but someone is out there having a blast!

Upvote 0

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
  • Jul 6, 2004
    el cajon
    Name
    chad
    Boat
    26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
    :cussing:I gotta work this weekend

Upvote 0

GRUNT0369

Jan 8, 2007
    murrieta
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    SOLD
    I'm on the mission belle pulling back into the bay. Great day on the water, drop down and wind in over and over. Most colors and sizes worked. Bit was from just after 9 until around 1230. The location is right next to everyone else, 3 sport boats and 30 other boats can't miss it, just head south. Nothing was taking by fin bait, save your money.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    I'm on the mission belle pulling back into the bay. Great day on the water, drop down and wind in over and over. Most colors and sizes worked. Bit was from just after 9 until around 1230. The location is right next to everyone else, 3 sport boats and 30 other boats can't miss it, just head south. Nothing was taking by fin bait, save your money.

Glad you got into em Jeff! :appl:

PB'ers and those prone to seasickness. Please check the sea conditions before you go....Washing machine tomorrow.

Upvote 0

D-spot

Fishing....... Where You're Not.......
    May 21, 2008
    Diego
    Name
    Ray
    Boat
    23' Neptune CC "Non-Stop"
    Whats up @ EZ..... Heading out in the morning to see if the YT 's want to play ....Can't wait.

Upvote 0

hawkplayer32

GOOD DEAL
    Aug 6, 2012
    Valencia, CA
    Name
    Anthony Hicks
    Boat
    Good Deal
    I fished on a private boat right next to the mahalini (we were there first) and that boat came straight across our stern and wrapped our lines in its prop. Not cool.... Otherwise the fishing was pretty good out there we hooked up 3 times fly lining live dines and landed one, and for the first time In my life I saw someone hook into a DOLPHIN. It was nuts! But the swells were pretty intense, so beware.

Upvote 0

808_todd_808

Sep 4, 2012
    Irvine, CA
    Name
    todd
    Boat
    whichever one has room!
    Hey Guys. I just the call that the Malihini just got there first stop and has 5 on the deck with fish still hanging. This is in line with the pattern for the past few days. 10 to 11am is when the come up and 1 to 2pm is when they have been going back down.
    Conditions are very nice.

Not an employee of H&M but I am the reporter for Fishdope.com
    Just like I said yesterday the details will be up on Fishdope shortly. This is just a quick note to let you know the fish are still around today

Where were you??? We were all there, having fried rice and cake! We even found a Sharpe!!! ;)

Upvote 0