PENN

pennywise666

Nov 26, 2008
Cardiff by the Sea
Name
Luke
Boat
23' Super Panga
I got a boat and love fishing. Need some help locating Yellowtail and honing in on the right technique to catch lots of them. I got gas, gear and everything ready to go out Friday April 9th who is the best teacher and wants to ride along?

I like spearfishing too so figure on some WSB hunting or at least falling back on the Sheephead and Calicos down there later in the day.

Prefer non smokers/light drinking is cool. Must have Mexican fishing license.

I'd be cool if you brought lunch.

Please PM me.

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Good Luck.....Great offer!.....

Upvote 0

morfius

I think, therefore I fish
Feb 23, 2006
Orange County, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
na
don't think it's gonna be hard for you to find a fishing partner with an offer like that! wish i was closer and knew what the hell i was doing so i can go LOL

Upvote 0

pennywise666

Nov 26, 2008
Cardiff by the Sea
Name
Luke
Boat
23' Super Panga
Sitonmyface,
Glad you enjoy smoking. I would just rather not breath it if I have the choice. With a face and haircut like that I am surprised you catch any tail. If your look did not make me jump overboard the smoking might. I would rather go by my self since all my buddies don't seem available on a Friday. I am sure there is someone who knows how to catch yellowtail and likes to spearfish who wants to go out Friday.

Upvote 0

BajaConcept

BajaConcept
Jan 21, 2008
Valley Village
Name
David
Boat
27 ft Mercury Panga, Baja Concept
you should sign up with 976bite.com, that where i get all the info, you don't need teacher, put time in the water you will get better, good luck

Upvote 0

pennywise666

Nov 26, 2008
Cardiff by the Sea
Name
Luke
Boat
23' Super Panga
hey luke we are going down on saturday. if you wanna wait a day and buddy boat we can hook up.... we dont know what we are doing either though lol

I am planning on going down Saturday too but got a bunch of friends wanting to go then.

Saturday will probably be a pile of boats over the rock pile.

See you out there. I am in the Red Center Console Panga. I will be leaving form Shelter Island boat launch before day break.

I don't really want to wait for you so we can drive out there together I am too impatient. If you are there then see you there. Lets hope they are biting up a storm and we all slay them.

Upvote 0

dkd711

Skunk Master...
Jun 7, 2008
Huntington Beach
Name
Duke
Boat
"WFO SKUNK"
Yellows are around the NAdos again! Yoyo on meter marks "Run and Gun" style, or cast surface irons on working birds fish boils....

Its on boy!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

skiddy

Apr 6, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
Jason
Boat
18'Hobie
Hey I'd be down for friday. I've been for fishing YT for quite some time and I've been wanting to learn the ropes of spearfishing. I kayak fish in La Jolla...I'm looking to get some time out before they show in the kelp beds. Let me know if you have a spot or two...

Upvote 0

Deno

NO SHENANIGANS....
Jun 23, 2006
EL CAJON.
Name
DENO
Boat
23 CC SEA PRO
you should sign up with 976bite.com, that where i get all the info, you don't need teacher, put time in the water you will get better, good luck

He said 976bite.com:rofl:FISHDOPE.COM = fish!!! And you get lots of fishing buddies….

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    He said 976bite.com:rofl:FISHDOPE.COM = fish!!! And you get lots of fishing buddies….

Deno, you promote "FISHDOPE" more than BDs promotes it,LOL . Are you trying to get your membership renewed for free???LOL Just messing with you, I need to sign up...

Upvote 0

Deno

NO SHENANIGANS....
    Jun 23, 2006
    EL CAJON.
    Name
    DENO
    Boat
    23 CC SEA PRO
    Deno, you promote "FISHDOPE" more than BDs promotes it,LOL . Are you trying to get your membership renewed for free???LOL Just messing with you, I need to sign up...

:idiot: God knows you need it!!!! And no, I just follow Ali around….

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    :idiot: God knows you need it!!!! And no, I just follow Ali around….

Well then help him out. he posted a Thread/question, he needs help!!. SOMETHING ABOUT A HOT DICK, I MEAN HOT DECK.

Upvote 0