Captain
Sep 11, 2004
Long Beach
www.sport-fishing.com
Name
Dan Hernandez
Boat
Mi Sueno
Great!!! Now the world will know where the 150 is!

it doesn't matter who knowa where the spot is you still need the right gear and have to know how-to fish if you want to catch them.

Reactions: Kyle farmer
Upvote 0

dorado50

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 5, 2006
San Diego
Name
DAVID
Boat
BERTRAM / EDGEWATER
You have been around a long time! Enjoy your shows but prefer your palegic fishing shows over the bass fishing ones.......nice haul !!

Reactions: Tvdan
Upvote 0

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
it doesn't matter who knowa where the spot is you still need the right gear and have to know how-to fish if you want to catch them.
Not necessarily true....I've seen plenty of morons out there pulling on fish. It helps to be an expert like you, but novices like myself have caught plenty. I might even take my boat out this weekend and see if I can catch some more of those elusive critters. Oh brother!

Upvote 0

jeffdalton

"Well Known" Member
Aug 16, 2005
Long Beach, CA
Name
Jeff Dalton
Boat
21' Parker/Stealth Stix
I saw you out there Tuesday, I could hear your boat constantly hanging fish!
Were they announcing it on the radio, or was it their screams of joy? ;)

Upvote 0

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
  • Apr 24, 2005
    in the Hood
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Franks ho
    I think all good spots are hard to fish over a weekend, it's the same at the 150. its a huge area and the fish are spreed from there to the Horseshoe. Just spend sometime looking around and you'll find them.
    Thank you for the come back Dan. I fish the 302, lower 9, 43. We have our own zoo down here.

Upvote 0

Tvdan

Captain
    Sep 11, 2004
    Long Beach
    www.sport-fishing.com
    Name
    Dan Hernandez
    Boat
    Mi Sueno
    Not necessarily true....I've seen plenty of morons out there pulling on fish. It helps to be an expert like you, but novices like myself have caught plenty. I might even take my boat out this weekend and see if I can catch some more of those elusive critters. Oh brother!

I'm sure you'll get them ,like I said don't be afraid to go off on your own away from all the boats, there are a lot of fish out there.

Upvote 0

PaDDy Killer'

I Should Upgrade My Account
    May 9, 2008
    Santa Clarita
    Name
    Patrick
    Boat
    Parker 2520 & 17' Whaler
    Nice going Dan!! Don't worry about the haters. There just jealous of your office!

Upvote 0

TEAMFISH

JUST ADD WATER
    Aug 17, 2006
    TORRANCE
    Name
    DAVE
    Boat
    SOLD IT
    How did Turners go? Did you tell people to ruin their yellowtail with fish batter and dipping sauce?

YOU SIR ARE A DOUCHE! GO FUCK YOURSELF! Dan has done more for the kids and community than your retarded brain could handle.

Upvote 0

SemperFishing

Apr 26, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    Prefer Long Range or skiffs (great if combined!)
    Way to go Dan! Dont mind the stupid idiots, we're all from Cali, this place has got more than its fair share. And "sitonmyface", I gotta say you stand out as being a bigger piece of shit than others around BD and regular society. Please go f&^ off and leave good and decent people in peace (not that you have any decency to follow on that recommendation, that part's clear).

Upvote 0