Yellowtail Acuncion and SQ

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Resting,thanks again for all the help,Juans agreat guy with a Super nice Panga . She wanted to rest here , going out to eat,stiff and headache, home tomorrow, can you put pictures Martin took on here,like people to see the nice early season fish from Acuncion. Pictures better th

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Thanks Denis, terrible fall, thanks again to everyone in Acuncion for all the help, Nice fishing, everyone come down and support your favorite captain,book Acuncion now as rooms are limited Jaun Arce, and Jaime put me on fish

Captain Juan SQ

ARLETT DEL MAR.
May 14, 2008
San Quintin BCN mex.
Name
Captain Juan SQ.
Boat
parker 23/20.slaptail.

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Ok, made it home, give me potholes , smoking buses and cows on the road anyday. Adjusting to holiday traffic on 15 wow, thanks to everyone for hooking me up,putting up with my attitude, and helping Kat out. I did notice 200 miles Bola cutoff to Acuncion, fishing picking up, sieners a problem, flatfalls and Denis's deadhead lures seamed to work on bottom stuff when I left my bait behind , thankyou Baja Chivito y Kat

Reactions: BornFisher

Leslie. Christensen

El Chivito
May 31, 2014
Name
Leslie. Christensen
Boat
Ponga
Thanks Bob,craziest trip ever, big yellows, big fall like out of movie only she lived, see ya one of these days, nice

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
Glad all went well bob killed the yellows on the mint color he said