jigstrike

SCUBA Spearing Daddy
Feb 28, 2004
Sabre Springs
Name
Tom McKinney
Boat
Pacific Option, a 2006 Tiara 3000 Open
Why don't u guys asking where skr is go hop on the party boats with the rest of the googans

Just because someone doesn't know all the abbreviations doesn't make em a googan. Its just like the fact that you can read and write doesn't mean you are not a retarded douchebag with his head up his ass. Although you cant read correctly since no one asked where it was, just what it meant. Maybe you were too busy fucking yourself , like people have undoubtedly told you to do, to read it properly.

I've been fishing for a long time and couldn't figure out what the hell that means either.

Reactions: ranchero
Upvote 0

ranchero

fishing-pox..?I have fishing plauge
Apr 29, 2004
SD
Name
Al
Boat
25 skipjack -Albatross
Googans!? ...I'll refrain from any negative comments

Glad someone answered. Now I know R is ridge. to me it's always been south kelp

Anyone who asks a question deserves a straight answer. there's no dumb questions. The dumb question is the one you don't ask because it never gets answered.

Takes mucho mas pallones to ask the question, then provide a bone-head response with no answer.

Fishing at islands was on fire yest and again today... there's some quality toads. Hope to get out there again soon. Wish I was retired!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Love fishing the :jig:...Damn seals are getting braver and braver!

What's next? :profile:

Upvote 0

chuck123

Sep 21, 2009
Sage/CA/USA
Name
Chuck
Boat
20'cc,gregor,fishbone
Justin--I ask you a simple question that I'm sure others were wondering, your answer proves just what a dick head you really are!! I'm glad you were able to catch some nice fish and had a great day on the water but really why do you have to be such a major Asshole? Thanks to the one answered my question!

Upvote 0
Jul 19, 2014
San Diego
Name
justin cardenas
Boat
"Foul Hooker"
Justin--I ask you a simple question that I'm sure others were wondering, your answer proves just what a dick head you really are!! I'm glad you were able to catch some nice fish and had a great day on the water but really why do you have to be such a major Asshole? Thanks to the one answered my question!
You know I'm sorry if you thought I came off the wrong way I thought you were asking if that's where I caught them. You don't need to go ranting about me saying I'm a dick!

Upvote 0