Offshore yellowfin Tuna! on the San Diego 3/4

PENN
P

Paddyman1

Big bonita, YFT and BFT! Not much missing there but maybe a mossback and dodo. Just a matter of time for that! Congrats and thanks for the report!

Upvote 0

Otto

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 1, 2008
San Diego
Name
Floyd - Guy from Repo Man
Boat
19 SeaPro
Nice fish.

It's not selfish at all the captains put in the work to find fish and and dick move to blast the coordinates out. Shit if your waiting for people to post numbers your lazy. Pick up a chart learn how to read the water, temp breaks and and maybe you will be able to catch fish with out hoping people post exact numbers. Really sad so many private boaters rely on sport boats because they are to LAZY to put in the work them selves.

This is a bunch of dog shit. Those captain read what we post and will even crowd you out of your spot if your catching. I wish I had their sonar on my boat.

I hope everyone fishing on the San Diego, or whatever sport boat your on, will post the coordinates and fish caught.

Reactions: SD_fishin33
Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
Nagger? I hope that was not meant to mean something similar to nagger but with a slightly different spelling. Remember You are not as anonymous as you may hope you are. Pretty easy to follow IP addresses especially gratuitous racist ones.
lol,who are you al sharpton.I saw blazing saddles the other night and they used the real word and you know what, i laughed.The guy was all upset because because his sidekick was going to use horses to go check on quicksand instead of throwing in some blacks because the horses were valuable haha.I would not of said it was a nagger move myself,but i hadnt heard that phrase for along time.I chuckled at that too.Call me what you want but to me funny is funny.I like that skit on chappelle where he is a black guy and blind and is in the kkk,.Then he finds out he is black he divorces his wife because she is a N lover.lol Anyway i think it was bush league to call out coordinates on the internet,and my last name is Bush.

Reactions: chumdumpster69
Upvote 0

2thumbsdown

salas 7x
Apr 3, 2015
Name
matt
Boat
none
This is a bunch of dog shit. Those captain read what we post and will even crowd you out of your spot if your catching. I wish I had their sonar on my boat.

I hope everyone fishing on the San Diego, or whatever sport boat your on, will post the coordinates and fish caught.

Drop the 10 grand and you can. Its mainly private boaters rushing in on the sport boats when they are doing a circle but ya thats pushing out a pb get real. And the captains could care less about BD a few of them post here but most could care less whats posted on here.

Use your boat and learn how to find your own fish. Your probably one of those guys that rushes a sport boat when they are chumming up the fish in a circle.

Upvote 0

Harborlocal

Aug 18, 2013
Oceanside, ca
Name
Me
Boat
N/a
Calm down guys. Everyone calls each other on the radio anyways to ask where the fish are. They swim and move. Some days they will be one place others times not. Can't guarantee they will be there tomorrow and no chart or website will guarantee scoring based on temps. Except for the first guys going out with nothing and stumbling on banks, everyone is a cheater in some way. You didn't go out and read the water temps with a thermometer, you didn't find the bank or canyon with your own depth finder, you use the internet or phone to hear where the fish are, you didn't catch your own bait, and worst yet to anyone talking crap, you use hundreds of dollars worth of equipment and most likely way to heavy of line to overpower a hungry stupid fish after using all these modern resources of tracking them down and try to brag how you did all on your own.
Just calm down and have fun fishing and good luck to everyone going out this summer as no matter where you go it WILL be crowded mostly due to the internet and sites like this.
P.s. congrats on getting one of the few fish on your trip.

Upvote 0

bluebleeder

Jul 27, 2012
Wood Ranch, CA
Name
Justin
Boat
I Wish
lol,who are you al sharpton.I saw blazing saddles the other night and they used the real word and you know what, i laughed.The guy was all upset because because his sidekick was going to use horses to go check on quicksand instead of throwing in some blacks because the horses were valuable haha.I would not of said it was a nagger move myself,but i hadnt heard that phrase for along time.I chuckled at that too.Call me what you want but to me funny is funny.I like that skit on chappelle where he is a black guy and blind and is in the kkk,.Then he finds out he is black he divorces his wife because she is a N lover.lol Anyway i think it was bush league to call out coordinates on the internet,and my last name is Bush.
OK

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
When did making an honest living become shameful?
Anybody remember when The SD carried 70? I think it's licensed to carry 100, 58 doesn't seem bad.
I just remembered why I never read anything posted on this site.
You mean, other than sell your shit in the want ads right? You are such a taker and a hypocrite. Try Craigslist next time.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Exactly.

And the newbs here need to remember the fish move everyday. Ya think. :D
Seriously Mike. Those tuners don't have a gps :D

Upvote 0

zman91

Sep 3, 2007
Ocean
Name
Jack mehoff
Boat
Your wife’s when your out of town

That's funny sport boats following private boats and using bloody decks to find fish, what world does this happen in?

Upvote 0

D-spot

Fishing....... Where You're Not.......
May 21, 2008
Diego
Name
Ray
Boat
23' Neptune CC "Non-Stop"
Congrats ...Nice Job Skyler...

Just to Clarify something...The Numbers he posted were of the area shown in the picture below... There are probably at least 2000 people.. if not more... that know where the entire PB and Sportie Fleets were yesterday...The Numbers are no big secret ...this time...

Ooopps ...did I just post the sportie fleets numbers.... Yep...Who fricken cares...
They move everyday just like the fish....I don't plan my trips based on where either of the fleets ARE fishing... Just a compilation of reports of where the fish have been caught by both the Sporties and PB'ers where they WERE fishing... There is a difference...... Pretty Common IMO..

Maybe we should start a website that tracks the Sporties like we do fish on FD... I can see it now... Book a spot on a trip on every boat in the fleet, and drop a tracker on each sportie to track their every move....The "Sportie Spy".....I'm sure there are plenty of people that would pay for that...As Sad as it may be....Just Saying...LOLLOLLOL

The Fleet 5 30  15.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hardcor

Hardcore
Jun 8, 2014
Hardcore
www.youtube.com
Name
Hardcore
Boat
Hardcore
Just to Clarify something...The Numbers he posted were of the area shown in the picture below... There are probably at least 2000 people.. if not more... that know where the entire PB and Sportie Fleet was yesterday...The Numbers are no big secret ...this time...

View attachment 594569 ..

Upvote 0

signjack

Apr 15, 2011
canoga park
Name
jack edgerly
Boat
crackerjack
Wonder if the new Mexican regs that all boaters must have a passport within 14 miles of shore when in Mex waters is going to be a big headache.?

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Wonder if the new Mexican regs that all boaters must have a passport within 14 miles of shore when in Mex waters is going to be a big headache.?
    It's 12 mi...
    Not a headache for me. I have one.

Upvote 0

D-spot

Fishing....... Where You're Not.......
    May 21, 2008
    Diego
    Name
    Ray
    Boat
    23' Neptune CC "Non-Stop"

I was just watching that video again and realized that I was on the radio in the background in the beginning and end of the video. I didn't realize that was you. I remember that call in. We were already having a good day, and then killed it on the way back in on that spot to finish off our limits. Good looking out Corey.. I owe you one.

Upvote 0

Hardcor

Hardcore
    Jun 8, 2014
    Hardcore
    www.youtube.com
    Name
    Hardcore
    Boat
    Hardcore
    I was just watching that video again and realized that I was on the radio in the background in the beginning and end of the video. I didn't realize that was you. I remember that call in. We were already having a good day, and then killed it on the way back in on that spot to finish off our limits. Good looking out Corey.. I owe you one.
    Thank you for letting me know that Ray, That is really Cool !

Upvote 0