yellow-tail in November

PENN

embo

I've been recommended for a recommendation...
Aug 25, 2006
Name
n/a
Boat
17' Bluewater
What were we talking about???
images.jpg

Upvote 0

DPevin

Jul 4, 2016
Dana Point
Name
Evin
Boat
kayak
No none of us are school teachers, but reading your shitty post makes everyone who reads it feel like they read something written by some school kid. Your a shit is painful to read. Whether you want to believe it or not your written word is a societal record of either your stupidity or a serious lack of pride in yourself.

That goes for the rest of you "Special Education" folks on here as well.
Hah, you fucked your grammar up while talking shit about someone else's grammar. Also, your reading comprehension is terrible.

The guy you are ripping into about a shitty post, isn't even the person who posted the original report you are all hot and bothered about.

Might want to get your shit straight before you go tearing into someone trying to make yourself feel good. Unless you are including yourself among the "Special Education" folks on here.

Upvote 0
Jul 7, 2014
Name
Michael Gorgita
Boat
22 Bayrunner
No none of us are school teachers, but reading your shitty post makes everyone who reads it feel like they read something written by some school kid. Your a shit is painful to read. Whether you want to believe it or not your written word is a societal record of either your stupidity or a serious lack of pride in yourself.

That goes for the rest of you "Special Education" folks on here as well.

I am a school teacher, (Physical Ed.) and his post is hard to read, but I don't have any problems with it because I get the story. Nice job and please be politically correct when posting, snowflakes melt really fast nowadays. :beerbang:

Upvote 0

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    SoCal - Corona
    Name
    Christopher
    Boat
    I know a couple guys...
    Meow fellas...let's just calm down for a moment meow. I get it that we all get our panties in a bunch meow and again but it doesn't have to be this way. Meowadays, we are just so critical. <----- That was for the guys that enjoyed Super Troopers. o_O

For those that enjoy Reno 911 (and those that don't)... I'd like to share one of my favorite clips of that show. This one still cracks me up. Its less than 2.5 minutes long but worth every second in my opinion. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

efx

Almost A Member
    Nov 21, 2017
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Rich
    Boat
    28 Grady White - Miz Marengo
    I have pride in the SoCal fishing community because there are some of us which reference Reno 911 as a true work of art which conveys a message worthy of posting! Dangle is not a law enforcement agent, but randy at tacos tacos tacos may think that?. To the OP, grammar, at least some, does assist us in understanding what you are trying to say. Nice yellows.

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
    Apr 28, 2004
    CA.
    Name
    John Collar
    Boat
    Parker 2320
    We cut bait, chase fish, some drink and smoke and we post our experiences for our fellow
    BDers’.

That is it.
    Read it for such.
    Sounds about right to me.

Upvote 0

cioppino

Dec 16, 2005
    San Diego
    Name
    Dave
    Boat
    FORTUNA -- Parker 2510 XLD
    Who has time to read the text of a post which includes pictures that tell the entire story? The first photo says it all. Yellows caught off Point Loma on Hook Up baits, end of story! Go catch some fish!

Stoked you found some yellows close to home!

Upvote 0