yellow-tail in November

seecarman

Feb 20, 2018
fallbrook
Name
steve thompsn
Boat
spinning our reels
went out of mission bay Sunday morning 11/10/2019 to catch a few bass and we were able to find a couple yellow tail that wanted to bite 125 ft of water green tank area saw a pretty good boil went to investigate they dropped out just as we got to them not sure i think it was small Bonita as i hooked one on a colt sniper size of a big mackerel saw lots of left over scales so we decided to throw the hook up baits out let them sink to the bottom sardine color 1.5 oz thats all we had rigged up as we were just bass fishing at that moment and catching some decent sand bass and calico we hooked up on 2 yellow tail one 20 lbs the other around 7 lbs both fish had followers so i know there out there water 65 deg little dirty but its been like this most of the summer

IMG_3074.JPG IMG_3078.JPG

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Someone’s got their panties in a tight wod this morning...

Is this your first visit to BD? Try some humor dude, it might help loosen those things up a bit.

(You forgot your upper case and question mark, just saying)
I believe the Red Cup Navy had something to do with it!

Reactions: Paddyman1

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Nice job Steve!

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
Aug 21, 2008
Chula Vista/Ca/USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
what are you a fucking school teacher
No none of us are school teachers, but reading your shitty post makes everyone who reads it feel like they read something written by some school kid. Your a shit is painful to read. Whether you want to believe it or not your written word is a societal record of either your stupidity or a serious lack of pride in yourself.

That goes for the rest of you "Special Education" folks on here as well.

Reactions: pacificscout

capt brian

Jul 5, 2006
spring valley
Name
capt brian
Boat
31 bertam
This is why I do not post on this site cuz of haters and judgers yep that means you it is a shame because I fish well over a hundred days a year and would love to give some info instead I use the site and never post due to being slammed hated and judged no periods question marks exclamation points about it God Bless America

yellowfish26

Totally Nude 24/7
Aug 21, 2008
Chula Vista/Ca/USA
Name
Jeff
Boat
26ft Seaswirl. The Big Chorizo
This is why I do not post on this site cuz of haters and judgers yep that means you it is a shame because I fish well over a hundred days a year and would love to give some info instead I use the site and never post due to being slammed hated and judged no periods question marks exclamation points about it God Bless America
That makes you a whiny little bitch. "Some people might be meanies to me about my fishing stories. I cant handle that from a free, anonymous website"

Grow a pair.

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Exactly why I don't post. Point set match .
Brian, what if your 2nd post of these 3, was your only post this time around, and it only had read as follows:
Great job on the Yellow Tail!!!
Just post when you want.
I agree with Jeff you need thicker skin.
Good Luck!

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
Aug 6, 2016
SoCal - Corona
Name
Christopher
Boat
I know a couple guys...
went out of mission bay Sunday morning 11/10/2019 to catch a few bass and we were able to find a couple yellow tail that wanted to bite 125 ft of water green tank area saw a pretty good boil went to investigate they dropped...
Thanks for the report and great job on the YT!!

Don't pay these english literature professors any mind, they dont speak for anyone but themselves.

It doesn't take much effort to comprehend your post. It was likely helpful to anyone looking for YT from SD/Mission Bay. I'd rather have the dope than a well written perfectly punctuated post. Appreciate that you shared the location too.

20191115_124850.png

fujirose

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 17, 2009
Roseville, CA
Name
Jim Fujitani
Boat
21' Seaswirl
HMMMMMM... "Grammar Police" and you pick a poster apparently of a sworn police officer.

Most cops can and do write better than the average person. They have to, because their reports may be read by attorneys and judges. Their reputations begin with the written word. The best cops are only as good as their reports and testimonies. If you can't write it right, the incident might as well have not happened.

We know what you meant by "Grammar Police", just pick a better poster next time.

mike carson

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 18, 2007
glendale
Name
mike
Boat
17ft bayrunner
HMMMMMM... "Grammar Police" and you pick a poster apparently of a sworn police officer.

Most cops can and do write better than the average person. They have to, because their reports may be read by attorneys and judges. Their reputations begin with the written word. The best cops are only as good as their reports and testimonies. If you can't write it right, the incident might as well have not happened.

We know what you meant by "Grammar Police", just pick a better poster next time.
That pic is from the comedy movie Super Troopers ...dumass...you can put your gun away now

Reactions: kookfarmer