The Long Run

May 5, 2006
San Diego
Name
Nathan
Boat
42' Hershine Trawler
Yellowtail 15 hour trip $150 Sunday 4-4-10
<hr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="1"> We got into the bigger models last Sunday with a 4am departure and 7pm return. We are going to leave a bit earlier this trip (2am to 5pm). Oh and the Yellowtail are going off today!!!
Please call Brittany at (858)774-0748 for details and to reserve your spot <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

Fishingguy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
Kevin,

That is a great price...

Im debating myself to make a run down there as well....fishing up here is slow right now

hellobendo420

Oct 6, 2009
brea, ca
Name
will
Boat
soon
this sounds perfect sunday.. if any one is willing to carpool from north oc, i'm down for this. just worried about driving home from sd by myself after this long of a fishing day.

The Long Run

May 5, 2006
San Diego
Name
Nathan
Boat
42' Hershine Trawler
If you decide you can make it call Brittany at (858)774-0748 to lock in your spot. She does my booking. Just tell her that you are a Bloody Decker and Nathan sent you for the discounted rate of $150.
Cheers!

Ketel

Apr 6, 2009
Corona, CA
Name
Damon
Boat
Little Dingy
i left a message for Brittany. I hope that this trip goes, as it sounds like an awesome time on a great boat. What kind of setups do you think we should be bringing? Can't wait.
Thanks
Damon

Ketel

Apr 6, 2009
Corona, CA
Name
Damon
Boat
Little Dingy
just wanted to say that we killed it on this trip! great crew, awesome ride. All around great time, and far less than other 6-packs.

simeon

Coconutz
Feb 8, 2010
lake elsinore ca
Name
simeon
Boat
no boat
had an awsome day of killing it with good people, thanks to Nathan and Kevin who kept putting us on the fish, Ill be out with those guys again for sure

The Long Run

May 5, 2006
San Diego
Name
Nathan
Boat
42' Hershine Trawler
Was 6 anglers for 7 Yellows from 20-28 pounds and about 15 rockfish. :jig:The Yoyo iron in Dorado was the money shot
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

fishpye

Feb 22, 2004
Chula Vista Resident
Visit site
Name
John E. Pye
Boat
" The Menu" 24' CustomSkipjack Volvo Diesel
Hey Nathan,
Was down there also. Zululander and The Menu were is the same zone. We got 3 for 3 guys, 9 hook ups on the yoyo. Zululander got 7 for four guys I think any color was working. They were hungry.
We ended up passing you on the way in near the islands. 24 Skippy pilothouse.

Tight lines,

The Menu
John