PENN

rnorwood

• Jul 27, 2005
    SAN DIEGO
    Name
    Richard
    Boat
    Nada
    Great day at the Islands....lots of boats but some very nice tails to be had. Not as wide open as the day before but still a blast. The crew on the Voyager was exceptional...the Captain/Owner, Jody was putting us on fish almost all morning. Several short bites for me but I landed two and my buddy Kyle landed 3. Really a kick ass day! I will post pics when I get them. This bite isn't going to last too much longer.....so go get um!:fighting0061:

Upvote 0

TadyPaddy

"KILLER" "dessie99"
    Jul 17, 2009
    No Mans Land
    Name
    Aaron
    Boat
    2120 Parker
    Maybe he's talking about the hotbite. The weather is coming in this weekend..It was alittle slower today, but there still fish caught..

Upvote 0

rnorwood

• Jul 27, 2005
    SAN DIEGO
    Name
    Richard
    Boat
    Nada
    for sure we all want them all year; but once driven over the schools move and its not wide open...then they come back and the cycle continues. Just given some dope. You know fish counts aren't the same week to week:) LOL

Upvote 0

Newfishsmell

Mar 5, 2010
    Socalwaters
    Name
    Chuck
    Boat
    Sporties
    Hi Richard - Hey I was on that trip we talked a little. I got a few pics ...
    What else could I say guys but , FREEEEEESH ONEEEEE AND HOOOOOOKUPPPPPPP ....

Glassy water shots :eyepoppin
    100_0128.jpg

100_0127.jpg

weapon of the day , 2 speed reel with 40lb line set at 11lbs of drag on the Salas 6x jr

100_0134.jpg

this ones for you Bloodydecks !!!!!!!!!
    100_0131.jpg

100_0130800x600.jpg

100_0132600x800.jpg

100_0135.jpg

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    for sure we all want them all year; but once driven over the schools move and its not wide open...then they come back and the cycle continues. Just given some dope. You know fish counts aren't the same week to week:) LOL[/QUOTE

Maybe you haven't been around long enough to see the islands bite all season buddy :supergay:. I'm just optimistic I guess. The weather might put them down for a few days but I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't roll the water and there's some for me to get come Tuesday or Wednesday. It's more about water conditions down there than anything, there's always some yellowtail to be caught if conditions are good. This might be one of the years where there's a lot to be caught though.

Upvote 0

rnorwood

• Jul 27, 2005
    SAN DIEGO
    Name
    Richard
    Boat
    Nada
    for sure we all want them all year; but once driven over the schools move and its not wide open...then they come back and the cycle continues. Just given some dope. You know fish counts aren't the same week to week:) LOL[/QUOTE

Maybe you haven't been around long enough to see the islands bite all season buddy :supergay:. I'm just optimistic I guess. The weather might put them down for a few days but I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't roll the water and there's some for me to get come Tuesday or Wednesday. It's more about water conditions down there than anything, there's always some yellowtail to be caught if conditions are good. This might be one of the years where there's a lot to be caught though.

LOL at the been around comment, not always a polite thing to throw around but hey your at the computer...dude the freakin bite has decreased each day this week from the day of the first hot bite...they will be back and will continue to be here, and I think this will indeed be a stellar year; but there is always a sense of urgency to get on a hot bite, before conditions change ...hope you are trying to be funny and not offensive -------:gayfight:

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    I don't know how you guys are going to do up in Oxnard but I'm not worried about jinxing anything down here. Optimism guys. We all have it. Do I wake up before I go fishing thinking man, it's going to be crappy today??? Nope. I heard the water did turn a little bit down there yesterday though.

Upvote 0