*Yearbook* Jan 1st - Dec. 31st 2014 Bring it!

Weekend Bender

Keeping it clean
Aug 28, 2008
Laguna Hills Ca.
Name
Chris
Boat
N/A Just the gear
A look back for you peeps.

I don't know about you guys but speaking for myself I can't stop thinking about what an amazing season this has been. Lately, I catch myself daydreaming of that epic slay fest and or that big catch and where I caught it. Most of you have had many memorable trips I’m sure but the one trip that stands out more than others is the one you can't stop thinking about and only you know which one that was!

My challenge to you is simple. Give me one picture that tells it all and that's it. Don't get all freaky with it and overdue it with a wordy picfest. No vids please!!! Try to stay short and to the point.

Include:

*Approximate location

*date

Keep it brief and on point, try to keep it 1 sentence long freaks!!!

something like this.....

20140830_114159.jpg

Completely soaked in sweat after 2 hours of complete mayhem on Saturday 8/30/2014 on the 267 top dead center on a 21 foot center console panga!

Upvote 0

Phat Boat

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 18, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jon
Boat
Grady White Marlin 300
My memories of this season was 6 trips in a row back to the slip by 11am with all the yellowfin one wanted. Plugged all year was the theme. Lots of dorado, Chances at wahoo, hooked a couple marlin, lots of big yellows early at LJ and the islands. I can barley close my freezer lid.

Reactions: striper30
Upvote 0