WTS/WTT: Okuma Makaira MK 10II-TDC with 50 lbs spectra, Excellent Condition

GTI_20AE

Jun 4, 2014
Name
Kenneth
Boat
None
Up for sale is an excellent condition, Okuma Makaira MK 10ii-TDC. This reel was purchased 3 months ago, was used on three 3/4 day trips. I had Baja Fish Gear put 250 yard of 50 lbs spectra with 100 yard of mono on it. Comes complete with original box, manual, tool, lug, reel clamp, and reel cover. This is the TDC version, I think you can order additional drag cam from Okuma for use with this reel. The only noticeable flaw is shown on the second to last picture. Price is $350 firm (SOLD), shipping is available at buyer expense. Willing to trade for Shimano Talica II or Trinidad A, will add cash on my end. Pickup is available around Brea, Chino, or City of Industry.

SOLD. Thanks BD!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nhrafan

Almost A Member
Jan 27, 2014
Name
Mark
Boat
20 ft
Up for sale is an excellent condition, Okuma Makaira MK 10ii-TDC. This reel was purchased 3 months ago, was used on three 3/4 day trips. I had Baja Fish Gear put 250 yard of 50 lbs spectra with 100 yard of mono on it. Comes complete with original box, manual, tool, lug, reel clamp, and reel cover. This is the TDC version, I think you can order additional drag cam from Okuma for use with this reel. The only noticeable flaw is shown on the second to last picture. Price is $350 firm, shipping is available at buyer expense. Willing to trade for Shimano Talica II or Trinidad A, will add cash on my end. Pickup is available around Brea, Chino, or City of Industry.

Hi I have a buddy that is interested in your reel , could you send me your phone number and I ll have him call you , he is not a BD member Thanks

Upvote 0

vmj

MR. GRUMP
Nov 29, 2010
PASADENA
Name
V M J
Boat
98 SEASWIRL STIPER 26" MR. GRUMP
Sorry just saw your locarion at bottom of post? What is the difference between the tdc and regular 10ll?

Upvote 0