Roadrunner

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 3, 2004
San Diego
Name
John Gleaves
Boat
20 foot, Westcoaster, Roadrunner
I can tell you why I think they should have removed the other thread. I was about to PM the moderator to do just that. Glad it was removed.

Before any evidence was released, people were making comments about the business, the boat, and the crew the was not good for the fishing industry as a whole or for the people involved.

People were posting that insinuated the people had crew had purposely been using the alleged drug, negative comments on the boat, etc. Comments that a person can not accidentally get the fentanyl on them and have problems

20 plus posts later, I asked people to slow down on their comments. I explained that know one knows anything of what happened. I explained one scenario that was possible = crew was cleaning for turn around, throwing out trash, and fentanyl spilled - no one knows who brought it on boat.

I posted a link to show that this drug can cause anyone issues if they contact it in any manner.

Here is the link to inform people of its dangers. https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...gate-bridge-crash/SDDSGDTSRRB4DHWXTQWNZA5TB4/

please no speculation on how things went down. respect for the people

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
which one was locked... they should monitor these threads better.. no good for the fleet...

Reactions: jer dog

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
which one was locked... they should monitor these threads better.. no good for the fleet...
This one now, and that is not even the one I was thinking of. So now 2 are locked.

RockHopperNCKA

Jan 25, 2017
Santa Rosa, CA
www.norcalkayakanglers.com
Name
Dustin
Boat
Do kayaks count?
I was always a little perplexed and found it pretty annoying at how taboo it is to say anything negative about any of the big 12 around here.....BUT this is definitely one instance where we need to wait for more info before coming to any conclusions.

There was just a huge fentanyl bust up here in Sonoma County that sent four officers to the hospital due to accidental exposure. It definitely happens.

Reactions: liltrouble

gettingbentwithbo

Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
How about the henny pennies quit relighting new threads with bad info. That would help. Oh, and know where to post.

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
How about the henny pennies quit relighting new threads with bad info. That would help. Oh, and know where to post.
Interesting.......

Last edited: