Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
It’s hard to believe but not so long ago we will call the start may 1st. Till June 15th we fished ling cod, June 22nd ocean bound for kings which went thru October in area 7. Then 8.1-8.2 blackmouth then area 7 blackmouth until April. But here we are.

Soulakala

Almost A Member
Oct 23, 2019
Ocean Park, Wa
Name
Chuck
Boat
Weldcraft 24' Ocean King
Just hop into the boat while its in your trailer put on some good traveling R&R music and dream about next summer. It fuel efficient, and never is there weather bad enough not to enjoy the boat this way.

Upvote 0

Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
There are some cool winter opportunities for Kokanee and cutthroat as well as hitting lake Roosevelt. People look past the quality of some of the game fish to be had. Check out Burbot fishing on YouTube, drop shorting for walleye and perch. Fun yet to be had.

Reactions: BobberandWorms
Upvote 0

Odin7

Doug Fir
Apr 19, 2008
The Sunshine State
Name
George
Boat
Soon
Book a trip to north Florida. You would appreciate the break from your corner of the country. Always something open and always some place to fish. Nights are cool now, humidity is down.

Got bit by a nice Spanish Mackerel Monday evening. Seriously... bit the bejesus out of my thumb. Excellent on the grill. I ate him with my good hand.

The mullet are still here and so is everything that eats them. Fishing has been great!

• Wow
Reactions: KaiChung and A-K
Upvote 0