Glad Wrap

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
60 teams @ $500 is $30,000. Assuming ice and bait are donated, i’m not seeing a profit in the business model above. The price per head on food is around $40 which is high for what was served.

Definitely a gentleman’s tournament. I might suggest a party Friday night in the tent with beer. Otherwise we’re only using the tent for a 2 hour award ceremony. Frankly, the city should donate the day use for the amount of business the event pulls.
We do offset the some of the cost of the tent/tackle box with other funds. For the food, with the extra meal tickets sold and the extra crew members, it's about $25-$30 a head.

There are things in the works to help offset some of the over head, but nothing concrete as of yet.

Emzbuddy

Is a Yacht in my future? Why Knot!
Mar 13, 2008
Bothell, WA
Name
Doug
Boat
Defiance 250 (Doris Ann), Wellcraft 26 (Doug Out, Whaler 16 SL (Bull Pen) Livingston 8 (Short Stop)
He was supposed to fish with us, (Emz, myself, and crew) but there was a miscommunication about time at the dock. Awesome you were able to take him out! Thanks!
Yessir, miscommunication with coordinator - I was bummed out until I learned he went tuna slaying with Ryan, thanks for the back-up Brotha!
Emz

Captain Decent

Nov 2, 2017
Covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
If you’re looking for constructive feedback, I would definitely try to get the full list of standings available at the awards ceremony.

Reactions: Glad Wrap

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Are you planning to blind fold them against a wall? :D I can make participation certificates
Heck no. We are in the same group as them LOL

Glad Wrap

Jul 21, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Name
Scott
Boat
boat whore
When are we gonna see the rest of the losers?
I can post them here later today, web guy is a volunteer, so.....yeah he is working on other projects for Mission outdoors currently as well. I will try to pin him down this weekend.