Hard Chargin'

Fischjäger
Aug 11, 2019
PNW
Name
Andre
Boat
Stabicraft 459 Fish'r
I 100% agree that continual support is the key, that’s why participants are so important. The idea is that you show up and get a new crew member every couple years or so and build real relationships with someone who needs help. The point isn’t for MO to be the mentor, it’s guys like you The WTC is just an event to get people together.

Anyway, I guess we beat this dead horse enough. I’ll see you on the water sometime.

Tight lines and Keep Chargin’

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Next year Event time, with the new cat, we are looking forward to running with mostly vets (whether we participate in the WTC or not)! We took Matt out when we had the Lumacat. That man was a fish killing machine. He cranked non-stop. Totally awesome. A boat-full of Matt’s would be nothing other than our privilege.

oh, and find ONE BD thread that hasn’t been hijacked!?! Not possible. Hahahaha.

ledbed6b

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 21, 2010
Shoreline WA
Name
Eli
Boat
Parker 2320
Seems like a lot of issues are being conflated here. The differences between intent, execution, and perception are really important. I think all of us want to have a great WTC, but there is trepidation given what's happened in previous years, let's be open and honest about it.

Cohoho

May 19, 2010
Lake Tapps, Washington
Name
Cohoho
Boat
COHOHO - 23 ft Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore - SOLD
@Cohoho @FishPimpII. We may not agree on this one, but we are entitled to our opinion...

Yep - I can absolutely agree with you on this. We defiantly have our on thoughts on this particular subject. One day we’ll meet - maybe have a beer and share experiences. Or one of us gets thrown in the water! Lol.

Tight Lines.

Kool-Aid

Mar 18, 2008
WA
Name
Jason
Boat
World Cat 266SF
may be interested in just the entry fee. I have no idea what the price is though. I’ve fisher the WTC for as many years as Ive been tuna fishing and have received zero info this year.

pm me the price For the entry. I might be interested in that if I can get a crew together. Won’t need the hotel or slip stuff though.

South Sounder

Skipper
Jun 12, 2011
South Sound/ WA/ USA
Name
Chris
Boat
South Sounder
Can we all just agree on one thing. When Marino’s Reps stand in front of everyone and says they are donating fish processing/storage/canning/labeling for free, then get a huge applause, that actually means they are going to charge $16,000 to a non-profit.

good luck everyone and be safe! The pelagic pots gotta have at least $10 in it.

WaveDancer

Fishing The Pacific Ocean & Puget Sound Since 1969
Aug 26, 2008
Kitsap/Westport, WA
Name
Ken
Boat
Prowling for a Cat
Can we all just agree on one thing. When Marino’s Reps stand in front of everyone and says they are donating fish processing/storage/canning/labeling for free, then get a huge applause, that actually means they are going to charge $16,000 to a non-profit.

good luck everyone and be safe! The pelagic pots gotta have at least $10 in it.
Did anyone reading this ever hear Mike from Westport Seafoods ever say he was going to pay for anything thing before being corned on stage???

I didn't and I live in Westport.

Not saying it didn't happen but it was a surprise to me and other locals I know when we heard it

Just curious.

WD

Emzbuddy

I miss sports
Mar 13, 2008
Bothell, WA
Name
Doug
Boat
Defiance 250 (Doris Ann), Wellcraft 26 (Doug Out, Whaler 16 SL (Bull Pen) Livingston 8 (Short Stop)
Updates Status: did some musical trailers (thanks to Bayside, my crew) now have the Defiance on a trailer ready to roll.
Should pull into WP Wed am.

Glad to still be able to take a vet aboard for Halibut fishing Sunday.

Hoping tuna play nice and close to port, would love to fish tuna Friday - MO has arranged for fuel dock to stay open late Friday evening, fyi,

Thanks to all who offered help and trailer borrows (pm's)

the Brotherhood is strong!

Emz

Hard Chargin'

Fischjäger
Aug 11, 2019
PNW
Name
Andre
Boat
Stabicraft 459 Fish'r
Updates Status: did some musical trailers (thanks to Bayside, my crew) now have the Defiance on a trailer ready to roll.
Should pull into WP Wed am.

Glad to still be able to take a vet aboard for Halibut fishing Sunday.

Hoping tuna play nice and close to port, would love to fish tuna Friday - MO has arranged for fuel dock to stay open late Friday evening, fyi,

Thanks to all who offered help and trailer borrows (pm's)

the Brotherhood is strong!

Emz
Halibut is open Thursday as far as I know. Why aren’t you hitting that as well?

I’ll be there Wednesday too. Good luck and Keep Chargin’

Andre

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
@WaveDancer Stay away. You are unwelcome around me.
Your Lack of Understanding is your issue. Gspot is a person that I can ignore and have never met nor do I desire that experience. Fuck you both.