Rauterki

The worst fisherman on the boat
Oct 8, 2009
San Clemente, CA
www.crossfittothecore.com
Name
Jon
Boat
I'm in the market. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
After spending a little too much at the FHS and my normal off-season shopping, I have a little bit of extra dough (a LITTLE bit) to throw towards a trolling setup (rod and reel) Looking for something that my 15 year-old son and I can take on the party boats and not stress out about it getting dropped, scratched, kicked....or treated like it's owned by a 15 year-old, but it's gotta work. If you have something that you want to get rid of and it's in the $150-200 range, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out. I'm in Dana Point but don't mind making a little drive for the right deal.

Last edited:

Special_Ed_

Feb 27, 2015
Name
Edward
Boat
None
6'8 super seeker white tiger blank with alps guides and alps reel seat. Have it posted here somewhere lol

Rauterki

Oct 8, 2009
San Clemente, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
Thanks Ed, I'll search for it. Looking to get a complete setup but...for the right deal, I'll purchase things separately.

Rauterki

Oct 8, 2009
San Clemente, CA
Name
Jon
Boat

pounder224

Every alley needs a long, tall Sally
Jan 11, 2006
Monrovia, CA
Name
Steve
Boat
A work in progress...
Thanks Bro but I'm under strict orders to keep it under $200 and I think she means business this time...
I have a Penn 6/0 (needs line) and I would give you a choice of a Seeker 6455xh (custom black / on black) or an older Calstar 6455xxh. I can make your budget, let me know.

mike garrahan

TheSabreGuy
Sep 7, 2007
la habra hts
Name
mike garrahan
Boat
23 ft. crestliner
I can fix you up with a brand new Seeker American series 660H trolling rod plus a 6/0 114H Penn Senator in perfect condition and fill it with brand new 80 lb. mono all for $150. I also have a number of other very nice trolling rods if you want something cheaper like a classic Sabre or something more expensive like a Seeker or Calstar with all rollers.

Rauterki

Oct 8, 2009
San Clemente, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
I have a Penn 6/0 (needs line) and I would give you a choice of a Seeker 6455xh (custom black / on black) or an older Calstar 6455xxh. I can make your budget, let me know.
Thanks Steve. I'm gonna go take a look at something a little closer to home tomorrow. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.

Rauterki

Oct 8, 2009
San Clemente, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
I can fix you up with a brand new Seeker American series 660H trolling rod plus a 6/0 114H Penn Senator in perfect condition and fill it with brand new 80 lb. mono all for $150. I also have a number of other very nice trolling rods if you want something cheaper like a classic Sabre or something more expensive like a Seeker or Calstar with all rollers.
Thanks Mike, great meeting you and thanks for the great deal. Can't wait to come by to check out your shop again...