WTB Trim Tab Pump and Hydraulic hose for it...

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
I would like to find a 12volt Trim tab pump and hose for it. I'm in Norwalk but travel for work throughout socal and would not be opposed to picking up anywhere from Los Angeles to San Diego.

I'm also looking for s/s clamp on rod holders (need 6-12 of these) and would be interested in hearing about any/all items that one would have that would be useful/needed on a 40ft. also looking for outrigger tips...mine shattered and want to cutoff and glue new tips.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
I'm also looking for an older fishfinder that would work with my thruhull transducer. Right now it is hooked up to an older Standard Horizon depthfinder and has an RCA plug. Any possibility that I will be able to even find a fish finder that will work with this transducer or an I looking at having to get an 'in-hull' transducer and new fish finder.

Any advice is appreciated.

clelandracing

The Masterbaiter
Jul 11, 2010
Colton, California USA
Name
Shane
Boat
Bayliner 2655 sunbridge, Skipjack 25
I have a bennett v351 pump assy in my garage as a spare for my old boat. I have personally never used it, however i was told it worked great. if you want it and it works for ya, $30 bucks for a bd member. I have a power probe here where we could test it and make sure before you make the drive. Let me know.