Nineball

That's a keeper!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Just putting the feelers out there. If anyone happens to be heading west across the narrows from the bellevue area, transport of 2 rods is wanted. Payment could be beer or cash, or donation to danny

Last edited:

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
That makes no sense.

Do you want rods to go from Gig Harbor to Danny?

Nineball

That's a keeper!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
No, what I'm asking about is if someone were coming over towards port orchard from bellevue i would gladly kick out like $20 for their time. The common theme i see on here though is that if someone does it they most likely would tell me that they dont need my $.

I was kicking ideas around that i could also just pay it forward and paypal some money to support WW such as goat requested in exchange for the transducer.

Or i could get off my lazy ass and head to bellevue. But then i would lose a day of working on the boat AND i would have to explain said trip to my fiance:argue:.

Paul and i are patient about the exchange of the rods and kool-aid has also said he might be able to help.

Gotta love the brotherhood!

Last edited:

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Got it. You asked if someone was heading EAST from Bellevue, over the narrows. Pssst. That way is west :).

I'll be around Kirkland/carnation Sunday (later today) and go from Maple Valley to Oly Mon-Wed if that'll work for a delivery... could meet near the narrows bridge?

Nineball

That's a keeper!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Well shit, Gomer corrected his original post.

Laurence, that could work if we could meet after 4pm. Any day works for me.

Nineball

That's a keeper!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Update,
I had the gear in hand the very next day. Picked up in tacoma. Thanks Laurence. Of course he wouldn't take a dime so i was on the phone talking with Danny for 1/2 hour the same night. Got to meet two BD'ers.
Oh, and one bad ass tuna setup also made its way into my arsenal. Thanks again Laurence

Bloody decks hospitality :notworthy

Last edited:
Reactions: veteransfishing