Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
I have the variety that is brandy new, polished painted. I was looking for an unpainted one that has some tenure, and proven kill numbers, to shotgun out behind the new ride.

It would just be a cool memory to maybe have the first one come in on a plug that didn't get shipped from Amazon. Will be in tuna town on the 7th. Any of you gear hoarders have an extra??

Thanks

Last edited:

H20buffalo112

El Bombero
Feb 17, 2013
San Pedro ca USA
Name
Sergio
Boat
SANCHA Bonita
I have the variety that is brandy new, polished painted. I was looking for an unpainted one that has some tenure, and proven kill numbers, to shotgun out behind the new ride.

It would just be a cool memory to maybe have the first one come in on a plug that didn't get shipped from Amazon. Will be in tuna town on the 7th. Any of you gear hoarders have an extra??

Thanks
Sand the paint off and wallla you have an old style wooden cedar plug

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats

Thanks
There is a guy on here that makes beautiful ones, he is the same guy that makes custom tackle boxes.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
What do you need that for? There are no tuna in WA...

Anyone ever troll a full cedar plug spread?

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
Nov 2, 2017
Covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
The Bert Makes ’em Squirt
Home Depot has wooden dowels, sportco has hooks. It’s a crime that tuna prefer these to beautifully crafted Xrap 30s

Ugly Bayliner

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 18, 2008
Olympia, Wa USA
Name
Steve Ericsson
Boat
20' Ugly Bayliner

Yep, several years ago on Stacy’s Parker when that was all they were hitting, cedar plugs of all colors - bare wood got the most love.

Reactions: Nineball

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Bare Wood!
More Love!

What are you talkin' about!

Ducker!

Captain Decent

The Bert makes ‘em Squirt
Nov 2, 2017
Covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
The Bert Makes ’em Squirt

Bouts to. The swimbaits get hit just enough to earn that farback spot but the $20 X-raps are about getting on my shit list these days. Jet heads by and large have been retired unless someone really wants to throw one.

Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
Sent the oldest (the one that used to catch Cali fish:D) back from the center and got the first 3 fish into the boat, including a bait stop.

This ones for you Bob
53F4909C-8438-4E8A-AC8E-23B348E09529.jpeg

Reactions: TonyG

elreytut

elreytut
Jun 19, 2005
Los Angeles
Name
bob
Boat
TARPON 120. NEW RIDE
Wow. Great feedback they work everywhere. Lots of plastics/Leadheads we used to use available.
"Channel Islands chovie", and purple haze. Not jimi Hendrix. Old fishtrap brands.