WTB hard sided cooler. Yeti,rtic,pelican,etc. 100 or larger.

kenzmad

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 18, 2011
kent,wa
www.jamiesseptic.com
Name
jamie
Boat
nwj 218 lightning
I guess I have to say some stuff here. 206-four one nine -1061. Text or call.

Syoungs

Aug 22, 2018
Eastern wa
Name
STEPHEN YOUNGS
Boat
Nw jet freedom 19'6
Yep, didn't check inventory before I posted the link. To bad they are out, i wiulda grabbed one. Never heard of em.

Hard Chargin'

Fischjäger
Aug 11, 2019
PNW
Name
Andre
Boat
Stabicraft 459 Fish'r
I run Kong Coolers. Made in Washington. Heavy, but very stout and keep ice for days. Kept ice cream in a cooler with 5 lbs of dry ice at -40 for 6 days and was still going strong when I unpacked everything.

Reactions: kenzmad

kenzmad

Jan 18, 2011
kent,wa
www.jamiesseptic.com
Name
jamie
Boat
nwj 218 lightning
Thanks guys. Picked up a grizzly 150 yesterday. Had no idea there were so many manufacturers of these types of coolers.

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
Grizzly coolers are top notch, I have been using one for past three years. Their 150qt is tall and narrowish so it fits through the cabin door of my boat. None of the other super coolers in that size range would.

Reactions: kenzmad

kenzmad

Jan 18, 2011
kent,wa
www.jamiesseptic.com
Name
jamie
Boat
nwj 218 lightning
Grizzly coolers are top notch, I have been using one for past three years. Their 150qt is tall and narrowish so it fits through the cabin door of my boat. None of the other super coolers in that size range would.
Found out it doesnt fit through the door of the camper. Didnt even think to measure it. Good thing we are taking the boat for some cast and blast.

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
May 10, 2010
White trashville
Name
Garrett
Boat
21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
I just got a 72 qt. one of these, best built igloo I've ever had. Tuna and flake ice only shrank an inch or two sitting on my back deck for 2.5 days. Non skid pads, reinforced corners, metal hinges. Apparently there's a bottle opener on the handles and it's 'lockable'