el Toro

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
I'm moving into a new and bigger office and need some decorations. Anyone know where I can find some fishing related artwork here in SD? I don't want to buy online because I want to see it first. Must be classy stuff. Something with an SD flair would be ideal too. I have a few old black and whites of jackpole tuna fishing and the like, would love a few more. Any ideas?

45king

Jig slinger/arrow flinger
May 29, 2005
Sd/Oc
Name
danny
Boat
bw montauk
Matt Kotch has some nice print you can frame up for your office pretty inexpensive. I have most of his prints up in my fishing room. I believe the site is fishheadart.com or u can just pm him on here.

el Toro

Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
Matt Kotch has some nice print you can frame up for your office pretty inexpensive. I have most of his prints up in my fishing room. I believe the site is fishheadart.com or u can just pm him on here.
Thanks, cool stuff but a little wild for what i'm looking for.

Oct 6, 2007
Saugus
Name
roger
Boat
18' 4Winns - traded for plumbing work
Check Out Bill Boyce web site, noy sure of he has a "gallery" that handles his photos or just direct. And of course, check out my sisters site, she is in Antigua, so nothing close by....but www.katiesfineart.com

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
Screw Nate!
That's a cool pic.
LOL

Westport is in Washi.

el Toro

Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
Wow, that's cool, but unfortunatley the frame wont work.

Smudge

Moderate
Mar 11, 2005
Hollywood, FL
www.sandiego-sportfishing.com
Name
Matt
Boat
I'm just a deckhand...
Just saw this Nate. I'll try contacting him and see if he knows what's up. Marcus has quite a bit of his work and I think may have a direct line to Amadeo...