The GERK!
Nov 18, 2003
So. Bay
Name
Steve
Boat
Green Submarine
Hey guys;
My mourning period is over and I'm looking for a new companion for the field/ponds.
Looking for a FEMALE chocolate or honey lab. Don't need a show dog, just one which has some hunting parents who have passed on the good genes, and desire to get out there.... Please message me with info and /or Ph #'s.

Thanks,
The GERK! (aka- Steve)

Jimmy T

Aug 19, 2010
Temecula Ca US
Name
Jim
Boat
Blackman 26' Billfisher, SEAMENTED
Call Phil at Feather Ranch Kennels in Los Banos CA, just got my pup back from training (209) 826-1568
PM me if you want more info

itsmelsliketuna

sieners make good reefs
Jun 5, 2006
escondido
Name
Ian
Boat
sold!!!
I just had lab puppies, 2 weeks ago, I have one black girl left. I also have a Chocolate male. I'm located in escondido.ca . My number is 760 877 1966. $500 I have both parents onsite and both are papered

R&R

May 12, 2011
Murrieta
Name
Rob
Boat
CABO 226
Anyone ever heard of genetic issues with breeding chocolate labs with yellow? Somone recently warned me of it, I had never heard of it before.

gerk

The GERK!
Nov 18, 2003
So. Bay
Name
Steve
Boat
Green Submarine
Rainey Ranch in San Diego County is where I got mine.
Thanks - went out to their facility last week and put a deposit down on a fresh liter they just whelped. Steve and his wife are very much involved in their program and produce some great dogs.
Thanks for the tip...
Steve - aka the GERK!

pup1.JPG

Reactions: radz

Trayscool

Captain
Sep 26, 2008
Long Beach
www.skipjackmafia.com
Name
Travis
Boat
NO BOATS
I work for dog lab rescue and always encourage adoption from a rescue service that does in home foster. We work with Independent Lab Rescue of SoCal. Try their Facebook. Indielab rescues and adopts our about 200 labs a year.

https://www.facebook.com/indilabrescue
very cool, thanks for posting. who the hell abandones their lab? people are messed up.

IronMikeAC

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 2, 2013
torrance, ca
Name
Mike
Boat
Vagabond
When you are in the dog rescue world, its unvbelievable what you see and what people do to dogs. And we only are involved in Lab rescue. Mostly from shelters but also direct surrenders to our services. Encuorage anyone looking for a dog to adopt from a rescue that does in-home foster.

downtime

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 12, 2006
San Diego
Name
Ronson
Boat
26 Skipjack "Reel Hard"
Rainey is the place! She is 7 months now. Fun day is the woods for her. Woody and Nellie are the parents.
image.jpg